TRS 2004 and 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCboy

gettin bored of trainz
could you use the TRS 2006 seiral code to get TRS 2004 trains for example i buy TRS 2006 and thenin the website http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/default.htm i use the serial number and use it will still be able to downlaod TRS2004 trains i am really woundering if i could do this i would aprecciate a reply i really wanna buy TRS 2006 but the website has NYC trains only for TRS 2004 PLS i need help on what to buy

Last edited:
really so if i buy TRS2006 and use its serial number,,both trs2006 and trs2004 trains well be avialble to download?

really so if i buy TRS2006 and use its serial number,,both trs2006 and trs2004 trains well be avialble to download?

Not only that but items made for earlier versions of Trains are also available for download.

Many creators create in the latest version of Trainz such as TC but put in an earlier version in the config.txt file. For example a simple house doesn't need the features of TRS2004, TRS2006 or TC so often the version is set to an earlier version which allows more people to use it.

Having said that there are some differences and some items will only work correctly in TRS2004 but not in TRS2006 but often cleaning up the config.txt file will resolve the problem.

Cheerio John

Hi once you purchase 06 you can download the following versions of trainz
TRS2004 ,UTC = Ultimate Trainz Collection and Trainz = Trainz Service Pack 3 or known as 1.3.
However you may want to limit your downloads to either 06 or 04 content since they have the most up to date content

THANKS so much guys for thes replies you guys helped me alot this also saved my money.i hope you guys have a wounderful chrismis(or chrimes)
anyways THX

THANKSfor thes replies you helped me alot this also saved my money.i hope you guys have a wounderful chrismis(or chrimes)
anyways THX JUST 1 LAST question will train bogeys and a train door controller(as in a modded door controller,look it up) from TRS2004 work on TRS2006?

Last edited:
Hi once you purchase 06 you can download the following versions of trainz
TRS2004 ,UTC = Ultimate Trainz Collection and Trainz = Trainz Service Pack 3 or known as 1.3.
However you may want to limit your downloads to either 06 or 04 content since they have the most up to date content
1 LAST question will train bogeys and a train door controller(as in a modded door controller,look it uo) from TRS2004 work on TRS2006?

Last edited:
TRAINZ CLASSIC25

How come all menber start dates are 2007 I have been amember since 2003. Is trainz classic25 one re disks I have 2004 @2006 now Thanks for a reply gcrrx:eek:

NYCboy, if you are referring to the animated bogeys and doors on some TRS2004 carriages/wagons, then yes they should work in TRS2006 and TC.

GCRRX, I'm not quite sure I understand what you are asking about, but it seems to be specific to the forum, though the last section seems to be somewhat ambiguous.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back