I said I wanted a mouse with my new laptop

NSWGR_46Class

Just call my Captain Rude
Just traded my old Acer lappy (3 years old) in on a new one, its an amazing beast, dual AMD Turion 64 bit 2.2 GHZ processor, 512MB Nvida 8600 graphics, 2Gb ram, Dual 160GB hard drives, HD DVD drive, HD TV turner plus the 17inch screen. Oh boy have laptops come along way in 3 years

dscf5243cl6.th.jpg

Oh thats Pip my new kitten at about 20 weeks old

And for those who remember my older cat post here is lala one of the kittens now at 2 years - her sister passed away at about 9 months of age. She knows where the best place to sleep is on a hot summer eveing

Just traded my old Acer lappy (3 years old) in on a new one, its an amazing beast, dual AMD Turion 64 bit 2.2 GHZ processor, 512MB Nvida 8600 graphics, 2Gb ram, Dual 160GB hard drives, HD DVD drive, HD TV turner plus the 17inch screen. Oh boy have laptops come along way in 3 years

dscf5243cl6.th.jpg

Oh thats Pip my new kitten at about 20 weeks old

And for those who remember my older cat post here is lala one of the kittens now at 2 years - her sister passed away at about 9 months of age. She knows where the best place to sleep is on a hot summer eveing

The perfect mix of kitties and electronics!!! :)

And where did you buy that laptop? :udrool:

~Chris

I don't think it is a good idea to let a cat sit on your laptop.

Cat hairs are very good electrical conductors and can cause a short circuit on the motherboard that could kill it stone dead (as in cat hairs not covered by warranty).

Dennis

Harvey Norman

Its a Acer Aspire Model 7520G, Came from Harvey Norman Fyshwick, Canberra ACT, Australia who have a Acer tech in store so they can change you Acer lappy around a bit to suit on the spot.

We did try 4GB of ram but vista would only see 3.3GB of ram so took it back to 2GB.

I don't think it is a good idea to let a cat sit on your laptop.

Cat hairs are very good electrical conductors and can cause a short circuit on the motherboard that could kill it stone dead (as in cat hairs not covered by warranty).

Dennis

I have been doing my best to keep her off it but forgot to close the lid and the little tike moved in while I was else were, she was gently moved on after I took the cute photo.

But if I cat hair was to short it out I would be jumping up and down as your meant to be able to spill a coffee on the keyborad and not kill it or void the warranty.

*Pictures Dave throwing cups of coffee all over laptop*:hehe:

Also, going a bit OT but I have an interested customer in your DVD of OSME, how may I go about getting another copy?

Tom
________
SA

Last edited:
Bear can I borrow your cat as I have some excess mice in the house, chewed my phone lines through !!!

Can you plug in an external screen to that lappie ?

There is an old adage, that computer speed/capacity will increase by a factor of 10 every 18 months

Bear can I borrow your cat as I have some excess mice in the house, chewed my phone lines through !!!

Can you plug in an external screen to that lappie ?

There is an old adage, that computer speed/capacity will increase by a factor of 10 every 18 months

Not sure if i can post a cat Barn, new lappy can take VGA monitor and new digital one as well as an SVHS video output it rocks

Posted by bearcat245

But if I cat hair was to short it out I would be jumping up and down as your meant to be able to spill a coffee on the keyborad and not kill it or void the warranty.

- - - - - - - -

Yeah they make em like that nowadays. I have a Twinhead that is supposed to have a spillproof keyboard and be able to be dropped from a 2 story window and still work.

I won't be testing that claim out though.

Dennis

Back