Please salute the General!

Rob

Trainz Team
Welcome back to the General Discussion, I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed it.

You'll probably agree that Auran's busy staff and community moderators have succesfully attained a good degree of general decorum through restructuring the message boards. We encourage all to visit and contribute to our forums, and so we are compelled to observe that conduct is reasonably moderate.

The General Discussion provides a common meeting place where the Trainz concept and Trainz news can be discussed, generally irrelevant of particular favorite versions or areas of interest.

The board is here to serve as a starting point for newcomers and regular forum visitors alike much as it did in the past. A place where everyone can see at a glance what is attracting attention in the community both good and bad.

Controversy and constructive criticism doesn't hurt anyone provided it is free of personal insults. Intelligent discourse is interesting and can be great fun, but be careful what you start as there are some great debaters around. :wave:

If unsure whether to start a topic here, please refer to the guidelines outlined in Lance's sticky post "What to Post in General Discussion".

Above all, please salute the General once again, and may you enjoy many a discussion and discovery here.

Cheers!

~R~

Last edited:
I was excited until I realized that it said General Trainz, and not General Trains.

My sworn duty to alert everyone to each rail mishap in the news remains unfulfilled!

I guess I could post about derailments in Trainz, however.......:p

Ed:eek:

I couldn't resist

May I ask what happened to the rest of the battalion? The colonel, the CSM, the 2nd lieutenant, the major, the drill SGT, the barracks full of SPC's and PVT's fresh out of basic. Oh, and what happened to the President?:hehe:

WileeCoyote:D

Some of them have been reposted. But I think from memory somebody shot the president.

(only waffles!)

~R~

Yes, we salute the General, but...

:hehe: When is the celebrated funny Whinger and Sun Blower thread going to start over? That's what I really miss... :hehe:

Alberte, Sun Blower again :p

...awe heck, moderate the hell out of it...

8) ...I can't even remember what I applied to "General," however I'm sure I'll find something!

O.K, let me inquire, where'd the gold-toothless Cheep Sun-glasses "cool" smiley went?

Surely, you can find a temp, somewhere, ...and...so...but anyway...

Last edited:
Back