WARNING! - Content Request Scam

Lance_Jago

Trainz Team
The following email is from a message we received today at Helpdesk alerting us to a new scam that all creators, especially payware content creators should be aware of.

Hello i was sad to see that all your amazing articulated US steam is payware. I was wondering on behalf of everyone at Auran, if we could use your Yellowstone, Erie Triplex, and your NYC J3A in our next Trainz Simulator? We have gotten complaints about the lack of articulated steam and we think you can help us out.
Thank You
The Auran team
P.S. If you would let us use your engines please include the engines you will let us use in the reply email. We are working on our content now and all content must be add before the game can continue to the the computer organizing stage.

Intellectual Property (IP) rights and their protection is of the highest importance to us and we take very seriously any breach of such rights. Anyone caught breaching another parties IP rights will be dealt with according to Planet Auran Rules.

Impersonating Auran staff and fraudulently trying to obtain access to IP are both very serious breaches of the Trainz Community Code of Conduct and will not be tolerated.

Any request by Auran for 3rd party content will come from myself, Alan Yeomans or Rob Shaw and will contain correct grammar and punctuation.

Please be very careful who you distribute your content to and feel free to contact us via Helpdesk to verify any such requests for your content.

Cheers.

Back