Chinese ScreenShots

There's an SJ in Marienville, PA at the Knox & Kane RR, but I don't think they run it much since the Kinzua Bridge got hit by that "tornado". I think it was actually a windstorm, but I originally heard it as a tornado.

I stand corrected then:D, too bad about the bridge though!
I will have to look up some pics of that one.

Lorin

Colhad, Why did you replace the engine sound in the Chinese DF3 Class Diesel?
What sound did you replace it with?
Please give details and Kuid etc.,
Thanks!

Afu,

Where do I find both the C64k Gondola and the DF4d ''Mao Zedong'' Loco to download for my TRS2004 or TRS2006?
Advice on where tp download any other Chinese rolling stock would also be helpful, thanks.

There is a 2004 HK produced movie entitled, ''A World Without Thieves'', which is filmed mostly onboard a Chinese train hauled by a DF3.
It's hard to believe the interior of the train is 'normal'!
It looks like a ''Royal'' Train interior!

Colhad, Why did you replace the engine sound in the Chinese DF3 Class Diesel?
What sound did you replace it with?
Please give details and Kuid etc.,
Thanks!

I actually used a sound out of a Russian loco, I think I used the one out of the TE7 on this site

http://railroadsim.net/ru/downloads/trainz/locomotives/diesel/te7 .

I'm not sure where the dependancies are though. I had to sign up on many Russian forums to find dependancies for just about every bit of content I downloaded.

SS8 has been released by Railcat (火车喵喵)
screen004jq8.jpg

This looks great!!! :) I've filmed these passing many times. Looking forward to reskinning it.

I now have everything set up again so I can finish the other reskins and hope to at last release the C64K selection of gondolas.

Best regards,

Commie

This looks great!!! :) I've filmed these passing many times. Looking forward to reskinning it.

I now have everything set up again so I can finish the other reskins and hope to at last release the C64K selection of gondolas.

Best regards,

Commie
Thanks! :wave:

QJ (Free) has been released. Made by Railcat, reskined by Communist. :wave:
The download link will be released as soon as I get a permission from both of the maker and reskiner.
screen010ef2.jpg

Last edited:
In the pic of the QJ, the board below the headlights saying 振兴集通, they are in mirror image. Is this in the final release model? It wouldn't look really nice, although the rest of the model is superb.

In the pic of the QJ, the board below the headlights saying 振兴集通, they are in mirror image. Is this in the final release model? It wouldn't look really nice, although the rest of the model is superb.
It is test version. :p

DF3 & SS8 Reskins

I have reskinned the DF3 and made adjustments to the SS8. The DF3 has been photo textured (took ten minutes). The SS8 has been weathered and I replaced the cab windows.

Please find screenshots below:

SS8-4.jpg

SS8-3.jpg

SS8-2.jpg

SS8-1.jpg

df3-station.jpg

df3-mountain-station.jpg

df3-4track2.jpg

df3-4track.jpg

Download link follows.

http://www.4shared.com/file/39494531/9efd6cb/SS8__DF3_Reskins.html

If you have any missing KUIDs, pls check further back in this thread for the main downloads for the locos.

If there is much interest in the DF3 reskin I'll spend more time on it and clean it up and give it a little more spit and polish ;). Let me know what you think.

special.jpg
I like very much Chinese Locomotives. It gives more variety in making layouts and I look forward to more releases from you and fellow chinese trainz users. Your talents in producing these for trainz are outstanding. I wish I had the same talents as you. (-:

Thank You

Hey, where'd you get the Guangshen coaches behind the SS8 (refer to previous photograph)?

Back