Chinese ScreenShots

I'm not sure if we should bump this thread even though not much happened here like over in the US, Canadian, and European screenshot threads, but thank you!

Your Welcome. Ive been hunting this train ever since 2017 and this is the closest thing i got to and im grateful for it. So as the CRH1 Which therefore im still hunting for it.

The CRH1 is available for TS only...

I'm just talking about the Trainz version which can be found by just looking through Ocemy's guestbook which could take forever and you'll might have to translate from Chinese to English. I found that years ago and it actually could be a beta model which someone wants to show Ocemy and others in the Chinese Trainz community.

I do not have Dovetail Game's Train Simulator, but I do have "Rail Simulator" which was the game that started it all. I am quite envious of that game having certain content which cannot be found for Trainz and it's just no different than how the model railway hobby has certain models available in certain scales.

I can't learn how to use Blender and do a lot 3D modeling because I got to do other stuff in life and I have to be more outgoing this year.

Last edited:
I heard about it as it was a beta then nothing more so that’s why I said it’s only available for TS

I heard about it as it was a beta then nothing more so that’s why I said it’s only available for TS

The Train Simulator CRH1 is highly detailed and has a custom cab of its own which is far better than the one I have pictured in Trainz. It's only part of the "South West China High Speed Route Add-On" which is a route complete with that train and the scenarios (sessions). I wish I could have the money to buy every TS add-on in existence and I wouldn't be on this forum if I were hooked on Train Simulator and know how do everything. Also, I personally don't believe everything made for that game are 100% accurate even though the ultra realistic TSW is far superior despite of it still being in its infancy stage.

For now, I'm just going to wait for more people to bump this thread with more Chinese Trainz content since it deserves to have more shown here.

The Train Simulator CRH1 is highly detailed and has a custom cab of its own which is far better than the one I have pictured in Trainz. It's only part of the "South West China High Speed Route Add-On" which is a route complete with that train and the scenarios (sessions). I wish I could have the money to buy every TS add-on in existence and I wouldn't be on this forum if I were hooked on Train Simulator and know how do everything. Also, I personally don't believe everything made for that game are 100% accurate even though the ultra realistic TSW is far superior despite of it still being in its infancy stage.
For now, I'm just going to wait for more people to bump this thread with more Chinese Trainz content since it deserves to have more shown here.

I noticed this thread today and it made me think back to 2012, when my wife and I had the opportunity to travel in the Maglev (Transrapid) from Shanghai Pudong Airport into Longyang Road Station in Shanghai, reaching a top speed of 431kmph. What an experience and a beautifully swift ride. 32 km in less than 5 minutes.

I noticed that the Maglev we have in Trainz only comes with a yellow livery. I don't have the skills necessary to re-model rolling-stock.

In TrainSim 2019, Steam has an add-on Shanghai Maglev route with all the bells and whistles. Just curious, has anyone created a similar layout in TANE or TRS19 or built the Chinese Maglev??

Cheers,
Roy

Bumping this.
A CRH3 On "CRH 221" At its last stop at Shengjing.

49783221512_50cb39df79_b.jpg

Back