Chinese ScreenShots

The thing about this thread is......

.....I looked at the screenshots, but a half hour later, I had to come back and look at them again!

Ed

All the layouts are made by the Russian players, I want to say thank you to them. ;)

DF3 has been released. :p

You can download it now, click DF3-625 . Have fun!

Thank you to the creator 火车喵喵.

screen044ax4.jpg

DF11G (Beta) has been released, this model is also from MSTS, maybe it is a little rough, but the better one will be released soon.

You can download here DF11G-0019/20

Thank you to the creator 火车喵喵

* Communist has already reskined the model, I will post the download link if he would like to released that one.

screen047hz7.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm..., :eek:
We do have QJ in the TRS, but it's a payware and not made by Chinese. Actually, we change some models from MSTS into TRS, and we have QJ's model in MSTS, so QJ may be released as a TRS version some time.

Leo

Looks good to me!
trainz2007121207491679et1.jpg

trainz2007121207491679et1.jpg

Hi afu,

That's one of two QJ-class numbered after the one's in Iowa, and a 3rd (rumored) is on it's way, I read it may be used between Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky.

Lorin:wave:

Last edited:
Hi afu,

That's one of two QJ-class numbered after the one's in Iowa, and a 3rd (rumored) is on it's way, I read it may be used between Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky.

Lorin:wave:
Cool! Thanks for your explaining. :wave:

Hmm..., :eek:
We do have QJ in the TRS, but it's a payware and not made by Chinese. Actually, we change some models from MSTS into TRS, and we have QJ's model in MSTS, so QJ may be released as a TRS version some time.

Leo

Wow. You can convert MSTS models into Trainz?!?:udrool: There are assets in MSTS that I would love to have in Trainz.

Nice screen shots.:Y:

Is that different than this one?
http://www.traveliowa.com/images/galleryhires/C014_Boone_Scenic_Valley_Railroad_Boone.gif
Here's a big picture of the Datong JS8419 Mikado on the Boone & Scenic Valley. I think the sign board arching above the smokebox door is gone now.

:cool: Claude
Edit:I think that is the only JS Class in America the rest are QJ class, and it was built for the Boone RR, in 1988-89 before the QJ's started arriving. So the 3rd may well be another QJ Class.

Lorin

Last edited:
Afu, all of the links to trains you've provided are all lacking config files. I've tried downloading etc., they are still broken. :(

Afu, all of the links to trains you've provided are all lacking config files. I've tried downloading etc., they are still broken. :(

After downloading them, I found that the configs are definitely included in the directory of those locos. I know they are there because I replaced the engine sound in the DF3 class diesel.

After downloading them, I found that the configs are definitely included in the directory of those locos. I know they are there because I replaced the engine sound in the DF3 class diesel.

Well, in both my TRS2006 and TC CMPs, when I try to view the config file, it gives me an error about how it lacks a config file, and when I try to open them for edit, CMP crashes ("Content Manager has stopped working"). Not to mention, none of them show up in either TRS2006 and TC.

Such a pity. They're very nice locos. :(

There's an SJ in Marienville, PA at the Knox & Kane RR, but I don't think they run it much since the Kinzua Bridge got hit by that "tornado". I think it was actually a windstorm, but I originally heard it as a tornado.

Back