Chinese ScreenShots

Hi Herlev

Thank you for your focus. There indeed are a lot of new things in Trainz from China and more and more Chinese content creators except Ocemy start sharing their wonderful works.

So just keep an eye on it.:D

Cheers
Felix

You'll be looking for the American Version

Probably not, it's Chinese content, Chinese Site. Chrome can automatically translate webpages if you have it. And if you don't, it's a free download

Jamie

Hi

'Long time no see':D. A new coal wagon just arrived.
ebea927d0a90bc0ecd491dc8ee885a7e.jpg

104abb4a60a7d05967b8ae70931f9616.jpg

Cheers
Felix

A test for the XK2's body, the mesh works well. I am now using the reskin version of the JR's B8a camelback's driver to instead of the real one just until the real drivers' finishing. But it may take a long time to finish it........
76cd85c55092a204864aedfdda2c6b50.jpg

d8d729735d6a2aae3a0280a0fc84e1ff.jpg

Sorry for my poor English
Cheers
Felix

I don't want to bump the old thread up, but I would like to show off my DF4 (DF4B and the one DF4D) collection since it's my most favorite Chinese locomotive. One of the Ocemy DF4B reskins (blue) can be found on SaunterTrainz while others can be found on the DLS.

Last edited:
I apologise for bumping this thread up again, but I would like to show off my version of the China Railways HXN5 diesel locomotive which is based on Davesnow's ES44AC Tier 4 model. This will be up on the DLS soon and it can be used until someone makes a far more accurate model of the HXN5 which is one of my personal favorite American made diesels for China.

I'm sure that there are at least 1, maybe 2 people, in the entire world, who will download this, and will actually be running it

Here is the real China Railways HXN5 diesel locomotive, and it absolutely, in no way, resembles the ES44AC Tier 4

DSC_6269.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure that there are at least 1, maybe 2 people, in the entire world, who will download this, and will actually be running it

Here is the real China Railways HXN5 diesel locomotive, and it absolutely, in no way, resembles the ES44AC Tier 4

DSC_6269.jpg

I agree with you 100% about how it looks there and I just wanted to say that my reskin is just a temporary placeholder model until someone from the Chinese Trainz Community hopefully makes a far better one. I was originally going to release norfolksouthern37's older Dash 9 model (which logman fixed) as the original fake HXN5 (my screenshot below for comparison) which I've attempted to make two times (one was gone while transferring to TANE from TS12 in 2015 and I should've saved it), but I feel Davesnow's ES44AC Tier 4 would be somewhat closer to the actual HXN5 despite of its American style body. I should've learned how to use Blender and pour all my time into it just to make a far accurate HXN5 model, but I have other things to worry about at this moment plus I do not live in China. I don't care if only one, two, or even three people play with this, it's just fine and this is only made for anyone who might want an HXN5 without having to make the reskin themselves which could've been worse.

And yes, I did look at that HO scale brass model photo as a reference for my reskin.

Last edited:
I don't want to bump the old thread up, but I would like to show off my DF4 (DF4B and the one DF4D) collection since it's my most favorite Chinese locomotive. One of the Ocemy DF4B reskins (blue) can be found on SaunterTrainz while others can be found on the DLS.

Very nice reskins. And very nicely visible how desperately TANE displays glass with alpha. Shame.

Very nice reskins. And very nicely visible how desperately TANE displays glass with alpha. Shame.

It is a shame even though these DF4's in that pic aren't my reskins. Can we just please move on from this negative stuff and talk about more Chinese content? I just don't want any more headaches when this goes off-topic.

Last edited:
Back