Chinese ScreenShots

Afu,

Leo,
Ocemy has made a great job of the Df11, I d/l it last night and I`ve got it in TS2009 and it is running brilliantly. When you next are talking to Ocemy please tell him "Thankyou".

john

As nobody has posted any pictures of the DF11 cab, here are a few.

Screen_017.jpg

Screen_018.jpg
Screen_019.jpg

This is certainly the finest model available for Trainz anywhere...

Paul
Screen017.jpg

Something tells me that the inclusion of TC1&2 isn't exactly prototypical of daily operations, though I think stogies and ramen are something of a normal occurence in that country.

WileeCoyote

The jar of tea makes me homesick ;)

*note: Homesick is an English phrase meaning to miss home. Meaning to miss China. Just can't get good green tea here in the UK.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Can someone point me in the right direction for the DF4B Eldavo was working on? Is it finished? Because I tried the links further back in thread (all 6 of them) and the last one is from April this year, but none of them work.

Please help me out here.

Greetz from The Netherlands,
Ron

i don't know much about China since i am only interested in Japan, but I am going to make a Chinese Route and get the train since it's so Awesome!

Hooray ocemy! :clap::clap::clap::Y:

hello ! I'm trying to download from www.ocemy.cn, but I have to say that the process is very slow and difficult. In three days, I could only get a few files. The heaviest ones simply fail to download again and again, I suspect because of limitations with the server hosting them. Is there any other way to get what seems to be truly astonishing creations ? Thanks

...Can someone point me in the right direction for the DF4B Eldavo was working on? Is it finished? Because I tried the links further back in thread (all 6 of them) and the last one is from April this year, but none of them work.

My work stopped on the DF4B as the folks who focus on Chinese content had found a better mesh to work on and I don't have the time to go back and redo all the changes I made to the original. I must have deleted the alpha versions while having a clean up of my fileden web space hence the broken links. :eek:

Cheers
Dave

I've got permission to distribute the DF11s (there's eight of them..) and the DF11Gs at the NEC exhibition in Birmingham next week, so if you are coming along bring an USB stick.

Paul

Yes, very nice shot Afu - have downloaded most of this chinese content and it is some of the best I've seen in Trainz. BTW - you have a PM :)

Cheers - Brian

Back