I LOVE TRAINZ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh...yes.
My girlfreind has dumped me twice for my obsession with Trainz.
But we have comprimised and all is good now. :D

You got to love the graphics not as good a M$T$ but still Its a good game!

Ok, my GF isn't quite THAT...er...well. My GF understands that I have priorities; just as long as she's Priority 2 (before life of course) she's happy.

Good Trainz

It is very nice to see people praising our wonderful program rather than demonising it. About time too...
It has its faults, most programs do, but looking at it in an overall view we can spend hour after hour fiddling about in our various ways, creating assets, creating routes, updating or altering routes to suit our own specific needs or just simply running stock around for the fun of it.

And what about this amazing Community? There's more help out there than we can shake a stick at.

Great stuff.

Angela

Yeah I love trainz because it's so flexible.

This is some detail of why I like it.

I think it's the best game because of it's ability to make routes and free roam and still get to see trains.

I like CMP also because of it's ability to download and import your own/people's creations.

It's a shame it broke.

Anyway hope you enjoy the forums.

Last edited:
Well Mike, Trainz crashes too from time to time, usually in Surveyor. Have you ever had one of those Unhandled Exception or Fatal thingy messages?

Best wishes,
Padster

I've gotten right back into TRS, the Polish, Russian and other foreign content has revitalised my enthusiasm for Trainz.

Willh123, you will find surveyor a ball. Just be aware though that burnout does occur with TRS, you will find that at some stage you will want to give it a rest.

Hi All,

This is something that is good to hear. We do enjoy making Trainz a better game but it is really nice to hear what you guys like about it too.

All the best

Aidan Millott - Lead Programmer/ Co-Producer - Trainz Team Auran

Well I have finally succumbed and putting off my Train route build on Tuesday to take one of my female admirers out for a meal. Just concerned that she might take my fretting at being away from the pc as a very interested sign. Yep, I love Trainz......!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back