Marta CQ312 reskin to DC Metrorail

He (h9000) never released any of this to the public, at one point I did have a copy of all his content as we were working together on the DC Metro. But I lost communication with him a long time ago. I still have my old reskins of the DC Metro cars on trainz commuter rail but they are not nearly as good as he did.

He (h9000) never released any of this to the public, at one point I did have a copy of all his content as we were working together on the DC Metro. But I lost communication with him a long time ago. I still have my old reskins of the DC Metro cars on trainz commuter rail but they are not nearly as good as he did.

Gandalf,

What you did with the Marta / DC reskins is just fine. Almost everyone who has seen the YouTube Metro videos on my channel asks: "Where can I get those trains?" I can't even begin to keep up with how many times I pointed someone to the TCR site.

Hey, Gandalf I'm wondering if u have a copy of all of h9000 content with all the nice dc metro rail stations and rail cars why not post them the public. Also, I was wondering r u gonna put anymore of the DC metro stations out like the silver spring and greenbelt metro station platforms. We all need the content!

Hey, Gandalf I'm wondering if u have a copy of all of h9000 content with all the nice dc metro rail stations and rail cars why not post them the public. Also, I was wondering r u gonna put anymore of the DC metro stations out like the silver spring and greenbelt metro station platforms. We all need the content!

I haven't done any work with Trainz or played with it in a long time. My computer crashed and though I still have most of my work somewhere, I got busy and never really got into working on thins anymore. The only issue with distributing the reskins is I never created the skins a separate asset from the cars so each one has an entire copy of the MARTA model and I never got the permissions sorted out to distribute the reskinned version. Even the reskinned version uses parts of the original MARTA skin as one image file is used for all the parts. The biggest problem with the reskins is that metro under the M is spelled backwards on one side as the two sides are mirror images and I don't have a way to add the logo back on flipped correctly. Another idea I was toying with was the idea of converting a google sketchup model of the Metro train, but I think the conversion process left it unskinned and I couldn't figure out how to map a skin to it. I don't have an issue with my reskins or other items being distributed, I was just trying to make sure I had permission from the original author first.

trains

I haven't done any work with Trainz or played with it in a long time. My computer crashed and though I still have most of my work somewhere, I got busy and never really got into working on thins anymore. The only issue with distributing the reskins is I never created the skins a separate asset from the cars so each one has an entire copy of the MARTA model and I never got the permissions sorted out to distribute the reskinned version. Even the reskinned version uses parts of the original MARTA skin as one image file is used for all the parts. The biggest problem with the reskins is that metro under the M is spelled backwards on one side as the two sides are mirror images and I don't have a way to add the logo back on flipped correctly. Another idea I was toying with was the idea of converting a google sketchup model of the Metro train, but I think the conversion process left it unskinned and I couldn't figure out how to map a skin to it. I don't have an issue with my reskins or other items being distributed, I was just trying to make sure I had permission from the original author first.
are these available yet the trainz commuter rail is not working

I don't think h9000 has been active for a very long time. His profile says he visited today though earlier this morning.

Back