Australian screenshots

Bill - love your work as always mate, truly an inspiration

Cgul2: Love the username - I'd add some more weeds and such of differe 'colours' if you could around that, maybe 'sink' the car into the ground just a touch, and it'd be perfect :)

Thanks Muliebuck im using a modified version of your NSWGR Melton Vale route and really appreciate the routes you put on the dls

Last edited:
trainz2012022622424301.png

Triple 48's on a grain waiting for the down XPT to pass

Bah, you flatter me sir! use them, abuse them, add to them, customise them, re-release them, I don't care, all I ask, is you give credit to me as the original creator of that section, and I couldn't be happier :)

Additional: Make them into 'indian red' 48's and you got a worshipper for life - I love 48's, especially in the Indian Red Livery :)

Cgul2, the Melton Vale is actually Forest_Runner's. Nice shots though.
VinnyBarb, were those Ghan coaches Cgul2 was using yours? If so, has the black wheels and axles issue been solved?

Very nice shot Cgul2, nah leave them in the PN blue... ;)

The only thing I have against it, please leave them as a .jpg file, the .png is over 6MB in size, lucky I have broadband... :)

Very nice shot Cgul2, nah leave them in the PN blue... ;)

The only thing I have against it, please leave them as a .jpg file, the .png is over 6MB in size, lucky I have broadband... :)

Thanks but sorry im using the free version of FRAPS and i play trainz on my 32" HD tv which would be the issue but if you have a suggestion to how i can make smaller photos please PM me

This one's for you Mulie (i know you've got love for the Indian Red 48 class :))

48130 powers up the steep hill towards Carlwood on the Oberon branch line on the 19th of July, 1982.
dimi_108_20120228_0017.jpg

:wave: Nice screenshots all, :D
A couple from me.

electro1a.jpg

Saturday BBQ near a small stream while Ladie Norrie head's north.

electro2.jpg

electro3.jpg

electro4.jpg

electro5.jpg

Poul

Last edited:
Bah, you lot are putting me to shame with my efforts! Begone, the lot of you! :D nah, seriously? Loving what I'm seeing here, and yes, I like a lot of the 'old' NSW locomotives, 74's, right up to the 442's and such, beyond that? Not so much - only NR I like is the 'Minty'. Am I biased? Of course, am I a Cockroach? No, until State of Origin time *winks* Fantastic screenshots people, absolutely fantastic :)

Hey everyone,
don't know if it's just me, but I can't download Port of Brisbane V1. Alpha on the DLS. I've tried several times but no luck. Has this happened to anyone else yet. The error I get is Item cannot be found on the download station.

*Frowns* downloaded just fine for me...I honestly don't know what could be wrong...are you patcehd to the 'current' version (not that I honestly think that could do it)

Hey Muliebuck
Thanks so much for your suggestion.... i have patched from 46957 to 47059. I never got prompted to auto update so had to do it manually.

Just tried the patch and it is still saying that it can't find the item on the DLS. This sucks because I have been waiting for ages for the port of brisbane layout. Being from Queensland myself I've been really keen to try it out on trainz 12

Cgul2, the Melton Vale is actually Forest_Runner's. Nice shots though.
VinnyBarb, were those Ghan coaches Cgul2 was using yours? If so, has the black wheels and axles issue been solved?

What black wheels/axles in which version of Trainz? The Ghan/IndianPacific coaches were made for TRS04, where these coaches work OK. I am contemplating upgrading these coaches sometimes in the near future with passengers enabled, auto door open and close on stations, interior, normal mapping, new bogies, more details, marker lights etc. but first I need the different LDP Classes finished.

I also WILL NOT upload future content anymore to the DLS, I will host all new creations by me on my own web site. I will notify here when this will begin.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

The bogies there look nothing like what they turn up as in TS2010 or TS12. They were the ones I was talking about. The silver frames are the same, just not the wheels. Good on you for non-DLS items also

Back