Australian screenshots

Ok no worries i got it to work...It seem i was missing a AJS superscript...
I just like to Congratulate Ad602000 on the 49 class.Especially the window wipers...

Its 5 in the morning and i climbed a telephone pole to snap this picture of 4912 passing hilltop station.
Screen_214.jpg

Last edited:
Marooma has now reached the main line and 4912 is seen heading to the goods shed while 4202 passes on a empty stock special.
Screen_218.jpg

Does anyone know any good names for 1 Main line station and one Branch line station? Im thiking of nameing them Aboriginal words but i have no clue what some are...

Also whats with the quietness in the last 1-2 pages only about 4 people have posted a picture... COME ON AUSSIES!!!!:hehe:

Since I obtained a brand new PC a few weeks ago, I have been enjoying the much larger layouts from the DLS, one of which is the fantastic NSWGR Pine Ridge by our friend Muliebuck. I just wanted to post a few screenies, now that I have run my graphics card in......:hehe:

Thanks to ALL our Aussie creators for everything they offer us, Merry Christmas to everybody down under.....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

trainz2007-12-2201-19-49-90.jpg

trainz2007-12-2201-22-41-59.jpg

trainz2007-12-2201-26-06-79.jpg

Taken from the station masters cottage we see 4912 passing over the crossing just outside of the yard limits....
Screen_219.jpg

If anyone is interested i am planning on sending this to my beta testers in about 2-3 weeks and im going for a "holiday" realese...

Yea im doing the trees now...
im trying to finish the towns first them im worrying about trees etc...

Anthony

This might be a stupid question? Where can I find the new (upgraded) version of the 49 class.

I've been away from trainz for a while as I have a new job which I am still trying to settle down in. It's literally a new learning curve, for someone who has been doing the same job for over twenty years and now doing something completely different.

By the way great screenshots. I must post some screenshots oneday after things settle down and I get back into route building.

Regards,
Warren.

Since I obtained a brand new PC a few weeks ago, I have been enjoying the much larger layouts from the DLS, one of which is the fantastic NSWGR Pine Ridge by our friend Muliebuck. I just wanted to post a few screenies, now that I have run my graphics card in......:hehe:

Thanks to ALL our Aussie creators for everything they offer us, Merry Christmas to everybody down under.....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

As the creator of that route, I must confess, I'm not that fond of it, as I didn't know as much as I now know - like templates for curves, etc etc etc. I think I've come a long way since then, both with scenery, texturing and above all, track laying - but I'm glad it bring you pleasure :)

Unfortunately, shortly after taking those screenshots, the route in question suffered a fatal error (it'll teach me to save it more regularly)

Rebuilding Ipswich CBD Oz

A few screenies of what will keep me busy this Christmas,

ipswichcbd1eo8.jpg

ipswichcbd2rz7.jpg

ipswichcbd4uh9.jpg

ipswichcbd6qo3.jpg

ipswichcbd7aj3.jpg

ipswichcbd8mx0.jpg

Back to work for me, I've got some more building to do.

Ho Ho Ho !!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Cheers,

Bill.

Back