Australian screenshots

Matt, having visited Willow Tree once, I look forward to seeing what you can do with the area. I'm sure you'll do well!

EDIT: Found the photo - http://www.flickr.com/photos/raichase/5876481762/

Thanks for the photo, Trent. Doesn't help much with detail, but the thought's there.:p

Don't get too excited about the route, and definitely don't attach the word 'realism' to any thoughts you may have about it. Google/Google Earth will be my friends for this one; so any resemblance to actual locations is purely coincidental, hence the name changes for Willow Tree/Quirindi.

Depending on how fast I get anything done, I'm considering an extension to Murrurundi, so stay tuned!

Matt.

Yeah, I was specifically after modern hoppers, the older wagons would look a bit out of place with NR Class rolling past :hehe: .
Not necessarily. They could have the livery Off Register Patched and just be sitting there quietly, waiting for the inevitable scrappers torch.

Yeah, I was specifically after modern hoppers, the older wagons would look a bit out of place with NR Class rolling past :hehe: .

How 'bout something like this?

rbar_164_20111008_0000.jpg

Cheers
Stevo

How 'bout something like this?

Stevo, I actually have a prototypical working of those hoppers (albeit in Freight Australia) colours on my route already as PN/FA train's to/from Enfield in Sydney (Westons Milling). A regular rake (or two) runs with up to 20 vehicles from Enfield to silos around NSW with members of the 81, G, X and 48 classes on the front. The wagons I have in Trainz are coded VHGF not VHAF, but close enough for my purposes. On that topic, I know there is a V/Line Series 3 X Class, but the only Freight Australia X I have is a Series I/II model. As we only have X36 in NSW, it means I am limited to one X class at a time, haha!

there are many other liveries for that hopper... I just can't find them...

I can chase up some KUID's if you need them - I have the one pictured above, a Freight Australia, a Pacific National, as well as a couple of private liveries (ABB, Suncorp etc). The only colour I've seen operate in NSW is a very heavily graffitied Freight Australia, although there were a handful of PN liveried hoppers in Cootamundra a couple of years ago.

A few more from me

tripple header leave riverlet coal loader
Untitled8.png

approching riverlet station

Untitled9-1.png

pushing through a fire as crews from nsw brigades and riverlet bush fire brigades battle to contain it.

Untitled12-1.png

Very nice Matt, I still think you need to turn your antistropy settings to max in the main menu and then options in surveryor

Jamie

Very nice Matt, I still think you need to turn your antistropy settings to max in the main menu and then options in surveryor

Jamie

Anisotropy turned to max in Surveyor; no setting for it in main menu, there's one for anti-alias in the launcher options; is that what you mean?

In any case, turned them all up, and I can't see a difference, myself; you might though.

More shots tomorrow.

Matt.

Back