Australian screenshots

The banner is for an up and coming website....if I can get my head around stuff:confused::confused:.
Stay tuned
Davido

Oh, I'll stay tuned, alright!:mop::udrool::udrool::mop:

Take your time, though, we don't need one of the foremost Aussie creators up and leaving anytime soon!:eek:

Cheers,

Matt.

Ooooooh. Route looks nice though. How long is it roughly?

I dunno, it's 4 baseboards....you can get around it in a couple of minutes.
And there's no fish:(

20110429_0000.jpg

Evening all,

Nice shot David of your small test/screen shot route :)

A random shot from my route :

Men at work.

Tanvaras_20110429_0001.jpg

And a outer metro station I started tonight (WIP shot - destined to me modified much before I am happy, just like the others along my route)

Tanvaras_20110429_0000.jpg

Cheers all

Trent

One from me. Victrainz users may remember this project from when I first started using Gmax. Seeing Pete's recently released welded EX open wagon on Victrainz has re-motivated me to finish it. Having improved since making the original mesh, I've started afresh; so enough chit-chat I present to you all Version 2.0:

5669714568_626499d196_b.jpg

Above is a mere 8 hours of work. The pressed steel panels have actual recesses and it will come in three styles.
- As built with pressed ends
- Post war with HY ends
- Pole traffic with no doors and pressed ends

I hope this will be my first wagon with automatic renumbering and industry interactivity.

Cheers,
Evan.

It's early in the morning, and an empty SMU departs Mayne to head to Shorncliffe
ryanmcc201104240001.jpg

An afternoon EMU waits for the right-away at Ascot
ryanmcc201104250001.jpg

After what seems like ages, I finally "mastered" PEV's Attachment Maker program and added headlights to the IMU & Nick06's SMU's. We see it here at Coopers Plains on its first night trip to Varsity Lakes
ryanmcc201104250003.jpg

Finally, the first Westlander since January is seen making a passenger stop at Laidley
ryanmcc201104260000.jpg

Ryan

Hey mate,

is there any part of the QR network that needs tested? I'd love to try out some of the new Brisbane routes, they look fantastic!

If you know anyone that allows these things, I'd like to have a play with some of the routes, and write a review.

Cheers Ryan,

Andy

Simon, what platforms are used in that shot??

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

The platform is Wood & Cinder platform wide... I think it may be built-in to TS2010 (??). If not, check out the author jonny211. There's also a no ramp version.

I quite like the platforms. In my opinion if you're going to fit them into something Aussie, I believe they work well of you don't use bright white fences on them.

Cheers,

Last edited:
NSW station A6 300 feet broken in TS12

I have to re work my route :(

I take it you talking about Natvanders Station A6 300 ft KUID:2:61119:28112:1

Works as intended for me if that is the one you are talking about.

@ Forest - Nice shots mate, you sure do get a yesteryear feel in your route :)

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:
I take it you talking about Natvanders Station A6 300 ft KUID:2:61119:28112:1

Works as intended for me if that is the one you are talking about.

@ Forest - Nice shots mate, you sure do get a yesteryear feel in your route :)

Cheers

Trent

YES
Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.7 are no longer supported.
Error: Texture 'wayout.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'stn_a6_night.im'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'a6a.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'a6anight-a6anight.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'a6c.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'a6nightlight-a6nightlight.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'a6scroll-a6scroll.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'a6scroll2-a6scroll2.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'a6shed.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'brick007.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'chair-chair.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'chair.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'cncr07s.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'corrugroof1.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'creamcorrug.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'fence.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'oz_grass_tuffs_on_dirt.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'platform lights-platform lights.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'platforma-stna4_1_night2.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'platforma.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'signs.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'sig_box.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'support-support.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'timber1.texture'.
Error: Attachment point 0 (a.passit02) in 'queues\passengers_on_0\attachment-points' was not found.
Error: Attachment point 2 (a.passit04) in 'queues\passengers_on_0\attachment-points' was not found.
Error: Attachment point 3 (a.passit05) in 'queues\passengers_on_0\attachment-points' was not found.

I deleted nightmode and the bad attachment points...

Works for me, I'm using them on a quiet branch anyway, so no nights

Jamie

YES
Error: Texture 'wayout.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'stn_a6_night.im'.
Error: Attachment point 0 (a.passit02) in 'queues\passengers_on_0\attachment-points' was not found.
Error: Attachment point 2 (a.passit04) in 'queues\passengers_on_0\attachment-points' was not found.
Error: Attachment point 3 (a.passit05) in 'queues\passengers_on_0\attachment-points' was not found.

I remember them errors in TRS2006 when I open for edit and recommitted the asset, I think it was all the NSW stations that did it.

Only way I know to fix it is delete the tags with missing att points and delete nightmode and Jamie said.

-Aaron

Back