Australian screenshots

usaoz89, Unfortunately, I have not had time to work on them since my last post on the forum. I have been preoccupied with work, my HO scale model railway, writing some articles for AMRM and research/planning for building a replica 1930s sports car. Hopefully I will have time in the near future.

Last edited:
I must humbly apologise :hehe: ... if anything I expected the odd casual comment, rather than what has happened.

Anyway, a "where is it?" can be fun if conducted in the right spirit, and not too often. Many clues in this 1958 scene... (I do however wish the precast concrete station building and signal box were the same colour/shade!!).

25195237swptlstd.jpg

Narellan is my opinion. Is that a hint for me to get back to work? :hehe: Looking very nice Forest. Apologies for the very belated reply to your email. I will endeavour to have it sent by tonight.

Not at all champ. You do what you need to do... and get back to me when you're ready. Priorities... priorities...

I must humbly apologise :hehe: ... if anything I expected the odd casual comment, rather than what has happened.

Anyway, a "where is it?" can be fun if conducted in the right spirit, and not too often. Many clues in this 1958 scene... (I do however wish the precast concrete station building and signal box were the same colour/shade!!).

now if your being true to prototype, the 2531 is one of Cowra's unique superheated 25's... the location isn't recognisable as being part of the excellent weddin line, which makes me suspect you've been playing out on the Eugowra branch... if not Eugowra then possibly Canowindra?

now if your being true to prototype, the 2531 is one of Cowra's unique superheated 25's... the location isn't recognisable as being part of the excellent weddin line, which makes me suspect you've been playing out on the Eugowra branch... if not Eugowra then possibly Canowindra?

Nope not Canowindra its not quite right - its a bit like Woodstock but with out the silos

Last edited:

Well done, Stan!! ;)

26314208uzlunf4.jpg

Ahh, Matt, putting that overhead to good use

FR, I'm creating a website called 'Aussie Trainz' for no particular reason, but it can be edited.
Can I use your latest pic as an image on the site??
Jamie

Last edited:
On The QGR Records

Hey Guys

@Bearcat, can I email you the route, and some refference material regarding Brisbane Tramways: I hope that helps. ;)

@Evan, I am going to email you, the carriage bogies, when I get the time.

@Jamie, can we feature some of Queensland's work, here is my addition.; Mayne - 1956 QR C16 on a down city service from Pinkenbar
trainz89_20110129_0005.jpg

Kindest Regards
Michael G
Queensland Government Railways
There the trs2010 built in speed treese

Last edited:
The Dave Collection...pt1

And one of my favourite pics:

Daniel:)

Sorry to re-quote the images...

But what is that route? I would be really interested in getting it. It has absolutely amazing graphics and detail! Please tell me how I can obtain it if possible :udrool:

Regards

It's not done yet, but each state will have a category, and VIC and NSW and QR will have sub-catogories for Metro/Country trains

Michael, you may,

FBI_Bosch, it's the Grasshoppers own route

Jaamie

where did you get those trees forest?

Fellas. These are pofig's 3D trees. Check out this thread... http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=68597 I specifically downloaded the ST3 & ST4 packs. They are hefty downloads but I think well worth it if you want to give 3D trees a go.

I cannot use the built-in speedtreez nor anything modelled off them like mcguirel's gear. My surveyor sessions become useless after planting about half a dozen of them.

FR, I'm creating a website called 'Aussie Trainz' for no particular reason, but it can be edited. Can I use your latest pic as an image on the site??
Jamie

Jamie, feel free to use any image I post. They will definitely be some better ones of Eugowra to surface in the next week or so.

the track plan looked familiar, but i wasn't totally sure - not being able to see the stop blocks at the end of the line it could have been on almost any branch :) the super 25 was a give away tho...

Made it too easy, eh :hehe:. On a serious note, Stan, I was wondering if you could describe those stop blocks you speak of, please? At the moment, I only have a sleeper across the end of the line (modeller's licence!).

That is about as close as you can get with trainz it not bad will it connect up to the weddin lines ?
IIRC the load bank at Eugowra was only one level

It's only a module to experiment with 3D trees, with possibilities (or not) for the Camden project. It is also TS2010 with the 5m ground squares, so it will not be compatible with the existing Weddin anyway. From what I understand, the Phil was working on a full version of the branch in Weddin v3.

The loading bank is definitely the larger bi-level type. I'm working from pictures in numerous publications. According to the track plan diagrams, it is also longer than the passenger station!!

Last edited:
Back