Australian screenshots

Sorry :( ......I don't know what came over me. Sometimes I just can't help myself.:hehe:

First thing's first, beautiful looking DEB set David.....beautiful!! ;)

Now there's just something about these guys from Cardiff Workshops. I reckon David + Nat are the only two on the Forums who can make another member let rip with every single complimentary superlative....PLUS every swear word under the sun, just by posting one ScreenShot. :p

Cheers,
Simon

trainz2007091917185882vy3.jpg

The Southbound XPT takes on passengers.

something else..

Hi, thought i would share some more screenshots of my route. Finally made it from Telerah to Wallarobba/Hilldale ;)

hi01.jpg

Mark2 - 4848 and Mark3 - 48102 wait with empty ballast wagons to enter the martins creek ballast quarry.

hi02.jpg

44223 Race's South from Martins Creek - destination Newcastle

hi03.jpg

8248 + 48100 convey a container freight North Of Martins Creek

hi04.jpg

44223 finally arrives at paterson

hi05.jpg

44223 crosses a private road

hi06.jpg

Located north of Martins Creek, tripple NR's work a mixed freight from Port Kembla to Brisbane :)

Hope u liked ;)

Thanks

ps: . it would be nice to have some 422's or 600's lol :) *hint hint*

@alco_power. They are awesome pics. Could request a pic? Would you be able to take one of Paterson and the bridge?
Keep it up:D

@alco_power. They are awesome pics. Could request a pic? Would you be able to take one of Paterson and the bridge?
Keep it up:D

sure .. here you go
ps: not EXACTLY like patterson but i use my imagination.

patterson1.jpg

Looking south, towards patterson direction.

patterson2.jpg

Looking North, Trackwork crew discuss what they are doing.. (nothing!)

patterson3.jpg

looking kinda east... (i think). - To the right is south and to the left is north. :)

hope this is what you wanted :)

please give me some feedback on this texture for Ad602000's garratts
He is in posession of the modified "weathered" tga file.

Last edited:
please give me some feedback on this texture for Ad602000's garratts...

IMHO the textures are a bit blocky and pixellated. To get realistic weathering is a tricky process. You might want to try building it up in layers and using motion blur for streaks going downwards and gaussian blur to generally smooth things out. There are some threads about weathering techniques somewhere on these forums I think.

Cheers
Dave

Patience is a virtue, the 60 class is going to get a major revisit by me. with more realistic weathering and probably a semi major rebuild, so I would not be agreeable to the release of the reskin sorry.

I Was just about to post this picture to revive the tread but than you had to go ahead and do it for me.
Screen_087.jpg

I Was just about to post this picture to revive the tread but than you had to go ahead and do it for me.

HAHAHA snooze you lose...........:p

But his right COMON PEOPLE MORE AUSSIE TRAINS THE POMS ARE KILLING US....the already past 100th page

:wave:

Back