Australian screenshots

An empty coal train departing Fisherman Islands
ryanmcc201009200007.jpg

Approaching Grandchester to wait for a down train to clear the single track beyond
ryanmcc201009200008.jpg

That's all for now.

I know I'm going to get told off for this, but those "2300s" look almost identical to the default Auran QR 2100s. And even the subsequent reproductions.

We need to get some better looking QR diesels for Trainz, not to mention a much wider variety. All I've got is a bunch of 2100s, a couple of 1720s, the NG 2400/2100/1550 pack, the 2800 and a couple of 1502s. And even then, the windows on one 1720 don't show up, and the other one is out of proportion, too small and low.

Happy Trainzing,;)
Scott.

Last edited:
hya scottling

you're so right

we need better qr loco's

i had a hard time gettign enough to work in my 06 route

never mind about the new 2010

cheers
ron

Scottling

The way I see it, Im happy with what we have, simply because a lot of people have goone to the effort out of ther own time to create these.

It would be good if a payware company decided to create them.....but then again it is only QR....no-one really gives a sh**. I would love to have a 2300 in the new ORN livery...:)

Thanks Ryan!

Has anyone seen or heard thebigman (Matt) here?? I still use his wagons on my regulars
Jamie

Yeah mate, I'm still around; lurking in the shadows :hehe: just been busy the last few months with my life outside of trainz :eek: ! Though I have plans for some new content that I want to get started on, so once everything gets settled down I'll get back into good ol' gmax :) !

BTW nice screens everyone!

Cheers,

Matt

Scottling,
If I remember correctly, the 2300 class and some others were built from the 1550, 1570 classes that were refitted. I am sure someone will come back with better and more complete facts ( and I'm pretty sure I know just the fellow with the knowledge:hehe: ). They were also turbo charged and had to be weighted down a little to handle the extra power. I know one driver at Redbank almost shot out one end of the yard from "opening her up" just a little too much.
Regards
Glen

Back