Australian screenshots

Some more shots, after fiddling around with the AB a bit today :)
snipped
http://zecrail.victrainz.com.au/stuff/images/modules/S301_20100920_0002.jpg

F class #184 sits with a miss-numbered AB car in a small stopping place platform. As the crew were taking a few minutes break, I took a few other photos as well.

Snip
http://zecrail.victrainz.com.au/stuff/images/modules/S301_20100920_0003.jpg
Have fun!
Zec

Hi Zec,

Can you tell me where to get that F class loco? I have a NZR F class which is an 0-6-0 but I am always looking for small tank locos that I can use as shunters and branch locos.

Cheers,
Bill69

My HDD at the moment.

It's still a work in progress, not sure when I'll actually get it released at the moment.

Zec

Happy Birthday Evan
btw Why didn't I get a birthday wish (28th August)
Jamie
(I just want some attention)
Hi Jamie,

Each morning I check at the bottom of the main Forum Home page and see if anyone is having a birthday. If you have the details in your profile it should show up there each year.

Sorry to have missed yours though, so a belated Happy Birthday Jamie I hope you had a great day.

Craig
:):):)

Happy Birthday Evan
btw Why didn't I get a birthday wish (28th August)
Jamie
(I just want some attention)

:eek:

JAMIE!!!
(bounds in, flings armies around poor Jamie),
hug-hug!
(shakes hand vigorously then gives big kiss on cheek [Grandma substitute]). :confused::hehe:

(Jamie extricates himself from the slobbering octopus-like raving lunatic attacking him, & then retaliates)~~~~~
"whack-whack!, slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!"
Owe!, that hurt!.

Sorry, Maybe just a "Belated Birthday Greetings" would have sufficed, Jamie mate?

WHACK! Slappity-slap-slap!

I guess so.:eek:
(bounds away whistling "Hippo birdy two ewe, hippo birdy two ewe..."
:wave:

Thanks Craig and Thanks (I think) Noel:hehe:
I'm sure I had my birthday in there but didn't check on the 28th, too busy partying
Jamie

Happy 800th page, Aussie Screens Thread

It seems to have slipped by unnoticed, like a certain someones birthday:p, so i thought i'd point it out very quickly:

This thread has reached:
800 Pages!

Congrats, people, on 800 pages, containing a near equal mix of brilliant screens and scenes, irrelevant conversations, and best of all, a friendly atmosphere that makes said conversations possible:hehe:

We are also 8 posts off 11,000 postings to this thread, as well.

Here isa list of just some of the people who deserve kudos for making it possible to reach this milestone, in no particular order of importance:

Mattm:Y::Y::p:p:hehe:
Muliebuck,
Davido,
AD602000,
Tanvaras,
Raichase,
Ghostryder,
Axe1970,
JJdella,
Mitchy,
Mitch465yui,
Patchy,

That list is a long way of comprehensive, so if i missed you, i'm sorry.

Well done, and here's to another 800 pages of awful Aussie humor, brilliant screenshots and wonderful creations from all.

Matt.

Thanks Craig and Thanks (I think) Noel:hehe:
I'm sure I had my birthday in there but didn't check on the 28th, too busy partying
Jamie
Hi Jamie, your Birthday does not show on the Calendar so it may not be in your profile. You need to have it in your profile to show or is it in your User CP, I can not remember :hehe:.

BTW Everyone, I keep forgetting to congratulate all those posting screenshots, they are great, some excellent work being done by all of you.

Craig
:):):)

Has anyone seen or heard thebigman (Matt) here?? I still use his wagons on my regulars
Jamie

Last edited:
hi all

a sorta off topic ?

does anybody have the timetable from wallangarra to sydney?
and maybe wallangarra to brisbane via toowoomba?

when i get fully set up with my pc again
i'm going to try and do wallangarra agian and may the sections above to go with it

cheers
ron

Two shots from the Orbost line...
81ecc576d6bc0b39c7eb081f12f718af.jpg

958ed9f72825c7fb0c92e6a7ab1d73a0.jpg

Tom :)

Beautiful shots Tom... that sky looks awesome with what's going on at ground level. :cool:

Chipping in with my customary random... messing around with a foggy sunrise effects in South Oz...

randomsar7.jpg

hi all

does anybody have the timetable from wallangarra to sydney?
and maybe wallangarra to brisbane via toowoomba?

cheers
ron

Hi MisterChugg.

I'm assuming that this route will be set in past years? Because, having driven along the section of that rail line between Glen Innes and Tamworth myself just last year, I can tell you that it has been abandoned, and for some time as well.

But just for your information, I did see one milepost (kilometre post technically) reading 530-ish near the town of Guyra. So however long it takes for a locomotive and its train of the period to travel that distance, you'd probably be getting close.:hehe:

Happy Trainzing, and Good Luck,;)
Scott.

Last edited:
David, No, check Victrainz under Tommyg's projects
Jamie

12 000th Reply!!! (12 001 Post)
600th post four me

Last edited:
Here isa list of just some of the people who deserve kudos for making it possible to reach this milestone, in no particular order of importance:

Why am I there? I thought I was just a bloke in the background who is, well, unnoticed! :p :hehe:
But yeah, it's great to see that we've progressed so far! Great shots, fantastic content, and a homely atmosphere in this part of the Trainz Community.:)
Thanks for everything, ladies and gents.:cool:
Mitch

Back