Australian screenshots

Thanks Mitch, I know, I'm depressed:hehe:
Oh, and Matt, I'd suggest changing that bridge, even if it's not your route
Jamie

Dunno, the bridge i reckon would suit crossing a river
Jamie

No better reason than that? Oh well, each to his own. I like it, it stays. Besides, its hard enough keeping work going on my current WIP without stopping to change out a bridge in another, completed, route.

And weren't you the one who said that there weren't enough screenies being posted here? That may be because people start up conversations like this one that don't really go anywhere.

Just saying.:D No offence meant, as i am guilty of starting one or two, i know. Like the 81/48 leading trains, and i think one around Origin time.

Oh, and i'm adding to this one.:hehe:

Matt.

Last edited:
Lets get it back on track... no pun intended actually...

candyman6.jpg

candyman7.jpg

candyman8.jpg

candyman12.jpg

Been laying the cement siding - does this look "believable" to anyone? All the photos I could find were for cement works - ie where cement is processed from limestone. I just wanted a simple discharge siding into a hopper where it can be loaded onto trucks for transport to the local consumer. Currently the siding can hold three wagons. I guess if anyone needs more than that, they'll have to shunt the siding twice!

At the same time as I was testing the siding, I was also checking the rails into the container siding which is behind the cement siding...

Obviously I'm going to "pretty" it up with some grasses, cement trucks, etc. But from a purely functional rail option, does it look okay?

Raichase_20100809_0004.jpg

Raichase_20100809_0003.jpg

Raichase_20100809_0002.jpg

Raichase_20100809_0001.jpg

Raichase_20100809_0000.jpg

Last edited:
Raichase,

Looks okay to me. Simpler than what i am going for at the moment, which is sort of based on the arrangement at Maldon, down south.

Matt.

Last edited:
Ummm, Raichase?

Where are the pics?

Matt.

I don't know what you're talking about? :eek:

Honestly, anyone would think I hit "post" and didn't put the screenshots in! :eek:

Really! I would have thought you would know me better than that! :eek:

Hang on...

Oops.

I don't know what you're talking about? :eek:

Honestly, anyone would think I hit "post" and didn't put the screenshots in! :eek:

Really! I would have thought you would know me better than that! :eek:

Hang on...

Oops.

Hi Raichase,

Wow!,
What an excellent screenshot!.
How did you get that one?. :clap::Y::hehe::wave:
(PS....where can we get one of those???)
:eek:

Wow, Raichase. That's a nice lookin' cement plant there, is it 'kit bashed' or can I download it somewhere?
Looks great mate!:D
Thanks,
Mitch

I believe it is built in to 2010 - "Lefarge Cement" or "Lehigh Cement". There are two, and they are very similar, although the one I used to slightly smaller.

The grill is also built in, without track.

Mitch,

It's 'Lefarge Cement.' I am using the same asset myself. If you go to the DLS, the author also has a few fences and things to go with the plant itself.

On that note, i have more pics, of a cement train on the way to the plant.

DISCLAIMER: All pictures shown here are Works In Progress; as such, textures, foliage and buildings may or may not be placed. Those that are in place may not act together to give an accurate representation of the finished product, and as such should not be used to judge the Author of said Works*.

I finally found a spot to place one of Pete's absolutely gorgeous flour mills. Now, i just need a few silos to supply it.

wip9810b.jpg

The little 48's work hard to pull the cement wagons to the plant.
wip9810c.jpg

wip9810d.jpg

wip9810e.jpg

wip9810f.jpg

wip9810g.jpg

Arrival at the plant.
wip9810h.jpg

wip9810i.jpg

*That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! So there!:hehe:

Matt.

Last edited:
Just a couple of real oldies to let you know that I am still alive :p

Sclass2.jpg

Sclass3.jpg

Also SWMBO has just got herself a laptop that not only has Windows7 on it but a 1gig (dedicated) video card and 4gig mem, its an Intel but what you going to do, anyway, 09 will be going on it real soon :D

Cheers David

one of PHIL"S plants?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, seriously, are you guys going to build a cement plant? If so you have saved me a project which I was going to do in conjunction with the hoppers.

cheers,
Pete (thats Pete)

one of PHIL"S plants?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, seriously, are you guys going to build a cement plant? If so you have saved me a project which I was going to do in conjunction with the hoppers.

cheers,
Pete (thats Pete)

Whoops, my biggie. Yes that should read PETES mill, not PHIL.
Don't know what i was thinking.:eek: :eek: It was late at night, and i was tired, alright?:confused:

It has been corrected.

Apologies, Pete.

Matt.

Last edited:
Back