Australian screenshots

Look! No wires........but this guy's in heaps of trouble.
Whats CityRail doin' just outside Tenterfield??:confused::confused:

cr620b.jpg

cr620c.jpg

Maybe its a tour to Wallerang or something:cool:.

Nice shot David:udrool::udrool::udrool::mop:. It makes me want to start working on my 620/720 sets again:D.

I've got other things I'm working on though.

Cheers from the Demonlord

broad gauge/ 3ft 6 / aussie steam

does anyone know where i can find broad gauge australian stock, any 3ft6 steam engines, and anymore australian steam i already have vr class s,h,k and sar class 500 and nsw locos im making a fictional route through montains and plains based for heavy mainline australian freight (hopefully some screenies will appear soon ) and wanted to have a broad gauge mainline against a std gauge one any ideas?

As I've said before, I'm currently working on a heap of broad gauge content in conjunction with a couple of other Australian creators. The best I can offer, track wise, is my 'chunky mesh' track at this stage. Feel free to reskin this to match other tracks (Remember to get permission to use the other person's textures). I will be re-releasing an old set of matching broad gauge, standard gauge, and dual gauge tracks made by a user by the name of 'ds1'.

There are also the VR J class, R class, N class, Y class, and Z class steamers on the DLS (The Z class does come in broad gauge).
Zec

You gotta do waaaaaaay better than that my friend. Beer was certainly a much better option (James Boag or Cascade premium of course - I'm not cheap...)

Well my dad has a carton of James Boag Strong Arm (Premium) in the back fridge:p

History Lesson: It was called James Boag Strong arm in memory of the Arm Wrestling team they use to have in an arm wrestling comp.;)

Tom
________
marijuana seed

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry too much, Rai, you aren't alone. There's been a dull 'thud' every five minutes or so from the sound of another old jawbone dropping.

Since those 620/720 sets started being shown off here, it's been a little hard to avoid...

Amazing work.

I wouldn't worry too much, Rai, you aren't alone. There's been a dull 'thud' every five minutes or so from the sound of another old jawbone dropping.

Heh, you'll be able to tell us all from a crowd of enthusiasts, we'll be the ones with the broken jaws :p

Since those 620/720 sets started being shown off here, it's been a little hard to avoid...

They ARE superb models :D

There's only one thing wrong with those 620/720 sets and I'm sorry but it has to be said...

They aren't on the DLS:)

Tom
________
Suzuki VX800

Last edited:
Ok just one quick question and please just one answer.
Is it possile to lose subscriptions.Because i am subscribed to this thread for instant email but it never seems to come i don't even no that people have posted till i look myself.
Also i no that im suscribed cause i checked before saying this.

Last edited:
Have not shared anything for a few pages, plus I have a question...

...been doing some coast work on my route, as you can see below:

Can anyone recommend any beach-style objects, such as foilage for the dunes etc? I'm going to do a DLS search now, but anything anyone wants to recommend, I'll have a look at :D.

Cheers guys!

for vegetation on dunes, I've never seen anything but sparse long grass or brightish green ground cover vine type stuff(not a gardener, you can tell cant you)

Back