Australian screenshots

Forestrunner, could you please be so kind, as to tell me the ID of that stressed corrugated steel fence - I just got to know :)

Hi Mulie,

The said fence is listed as "Corrugated iron fence 01" in TS2010 as a built-in spline.

In Content Mangler it gives me this info: kuid2:68213:37032:1 by dinorius_redundicus.

Should look good on that abandoned branch line you're considering :p

Is there any reaosn why CMP 2010 won't begin to download content. Like I click on download and nothing happens.

Just like when I click on the option tabs in Surveyor, nothing happens. So far I see that TS2010 has some problems.

Is there any reaosn why CMP 2010 won't begin to download content. Like I click on download and nothing happens.

Just like when I click on the option tabs in Surveyor, nothing happens. So far I see that TS2010 has some problems.

Odd one Colhad, works perfect out of the box for me. I haven't had one issue with 2010 version. Is your installed version via DVD updated to latest patch? ( silly question but had to ask)

Cheers

Trent

My exams started on Monday with French and English. English was the first and scariest, in our HUGE hall where yr 12's do their VCE. Today we did Math and Science and there was a question 'Can you list 2 controlled variables in this experiment?' And I wrote a really big NO because my teacher didn't teach us what the heck variables were
Jamie
PS Kids always blame the teachers don't they:eek:

Good to see ya back Col!

Trespassers and Trainz spotters BEWARE!!!

No one will get into our yards and deface Auran property now lol.

A lil editing still to do.

;)

My exams started on Monday with French and English. English was the first and scariest, in our HUGE hall where yr 12's do their VCE. Today we did Math and Science and there was a question 'Can you list 2 controlled variables in this experiment?' And I wrote a really big NO because my teacher didn't teach us what the heck variables were
Jamie

That's when the teacher gives you a big fat F for being a smart alec.:p

Tanvaras, no I haven't installed the patch should have checked shouldn't I. I didn't and now I look like a fool.

Marty: *brings bolt cutters*

Forestrunner: Thank you so much - so much content inbuilt, it never occured to lool for something like that :)

guys i need help thanks \\

i am going to buy trainsdem program will it work ok or is it hard to use ? please give information about it or direct me to a good info site cheers

Jamie

Yes we do... I have the same 'not being taught' Thing in Religion. Our religion teacher has spent the semester making us write out things from the board and dictating to us about 'The TRUE Bible' and now we have to know a load of other stuff that even the year 12s haven't covered (no seriously, a sub teach told us)
I hate that teacher (not the sub, 'coz she gave us chocolates for duing a really hard test after not learning a single thing on the suject)

thanks for the info on fixing the rail cars davido is there a fix for the 82 class and bicentennial 81 class ? thanks.
The poor old 82 is terminal.....until I can get to creating a new mesh without the buggy material....what's up with the Bicentennial?

Marty: *brings bolt cutters*

Forestrunner: Thank you so much - so much content inbuilt, it never occured to lool for something like that :)

It's all good, Mulie. I saw your post when at work and couldn't answer it... I honestly didn't know. Bit of surprise when I found out it was built-in.

Good luck with it!!

whats that got to do with me ? all i want to know if there is any one who knows trainsdem not want to talk about rubish thank you very much but it seems to be talking about weird stuff not about australia screen shots

AH S*IT!!!!!!!!

Nick (Sarail) sent me his SAR 75 Class Brill railcars to download for BETA, and it wont download!!! It says that one of the kuid items isnt on the download system. What should I do???

Thanks, SARRailways :):D:):D

attention please. how would a chat room go with u all if u agree please pm me or just let me know i have sent a email to aupport and auran about this and waiting a reply back but yeah it would be better if we talk in chat room

Back