Australian screenshots

Bugger. I was more hoping it was a pig than thinking it was! :D

Go on, tell us what it is...........please?

Managed to find out why
you have to have the train as a favorite for it to show up

Hoping getting trainz 2010 was worth it

fsx

bit of american heritage this one, one of the SAR's berkshire 720 class.

720prog.jpg

early days yet. lots of changes and adjustments to be made yet.
cheers
pete

A few screenie's from me.

A young gunzel snaps a shot of 2 81's in National Rail colours at the head of a string of grain hoppers.
ffgrain1.jpg

A few minutes later, and the morning Xplorer passes through town.
ffxplorer3.jpg

Sometime later, as the grain train gets the road, and heads outta town.
ffgrain2.jpg

Enjoy,

Matt.

YAY!!!

bit of american heritage this one, one of the SAR's berkshire 720 class.

720prog.jpg

early days yet. lots of changes and adjustments to be made yet.
cheers
pete

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :hehe: :D :D :D

I'm Getting a berkshire in N scale for my Birthday and when I saw it at the Swap meet I thought 'That would look Awsome in trainz. Once its released can I reskin it as a Nickel Plate Road Berkshire for personal use?

Cheers Pete!
Your the best!
(or a least one of them:hehe: )

A very happy Steve
P.S. Start exams tomorrow
P.P.S. I just remambered the Burkshire I am talking about is my avatar:hehe:

Last edited:
SAR 750 At Mile End!

Dear Tim

The SAR 750 class was consisted of 10 freshly built VR N class that was offered to the SAR to squash their motive power shortage. They bought them and The SAR then purchased the 10 class members, re-numbering them as the 750 class, this eased the severe locomotive shortage the SAR was experiencing. The 750 class were used on anything from the local Salisbury/Penfield passenger trains to Heavy goods trains heading north to Port Pirie or Peterborough. One member of this class remains, as a static display at the National Railway Museum but In excellent condition.

e_pd00-09.jpg

I am trying to reskin a late VR N into a SAR 750 but I just find B's files hard to skin aminly because they have no standard base file!
:wave:
Signed
M.Gitsham
QGR & SAR Commissioner​
Oh, Pete, is it this SAR 750 I keep hearing about? The one that used to be a VR N.

Good work as aways Pete, keep it up. And nice screenies lads.

Cheers
Timo

I am trying to reskin a late VR N into a SAR 750 but I just find B's files hard to skin aminly because they have no standard base file!

You should contact the author and ask very politely if he would be prepared to release a version as the SAR 750 class, you will probably be surprised

cheers
pete

And i started yesterday. (sometimes being in yr 9 can have some ups, like finishing early:hehe: )

@Michael, I only suggested 750 because all I saw was the brake pump. Then again, I'm sure the pumps were up next to the smokebox. Ah well, it was worth a try.

Timo

Does anyone know if you need a session downloaded to use axes georgetown to tarin rock route?

Its not appearing in my list of routes in trainz 2010

Does anyone know if you need a session downloaded to use axes georgetown to tarin rock route?

Its not appearing in my list of routes in trainz 2010

Make sure you dont have your favorites selected (the yellow stars) as that can hide routes, content etc.

But it works fine for me, with or without sessions downloaded.

A few shots from Axe's route passenger session. (Running in Trainz2009)

Tanvaras_20100608_0000.jpg

Tanvaras_20100608_0001.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:
Patchy can you do me a huge favor please, and snap some screenies and send them to me, of the cattle yards setup on your cloncurry route, so I can get an idea - I got ideas for a new 'abandoned' brancline type modular route, but need some trackwork ideas first - and can't get ideas from another route, and work on one at the same time :)

*edit* My apologies Patchy, I'm tired and mistook another as the creator of your route, so I apologise - thanks to Mitchey for pointing at the error of my stupidity :D

Last edited:
Steve,

The amount of times I've looked at your avatar and thought about my N-Scale Nickle Plate Road Berkshire...

P.S. Nice work Pete, and best of luck with your exams, Steve. I start mine on Thursday.

You have one too?:hehe:
Thanks for the good luck...First ever Exam is Math:confused: But I'm in Extention Math at school so shouldn't have much trouble:hehe:

Back