Australian screenshots

Hi Taggy

I need to learn the term of patient. They look so awesome and have been looking for Cityrail content for my 1960 to 1985 route.

Thanks, SARRailways :D:):D:)

You do no there is Sydney B sets, M sets and S sets (or R and L sets depending on how you put the train together) all on the DLS plus AD6000 did an Fish/Chips or Heron interurban set as well as the 85 and 86 class and there is a great 46 beta by connyx floating around as well.

The Sparks are alive and well

Ok I admit hanging out for the V set as well and a T set would be nice

Last edited:
:wave: Great Screenshots guys :D

:( Mulie i thought i showed you how to fix all those error's :eek:

Poul

PS you know where i am if you need any more help fixing content :D

Axe1970, what did you download to get subpar's USRA to work, i have downloaded the cab view & the loco but the loco isnt showing up.....

Make sure you download all the discrepancy's from Ben's website. Also might need to download a whistle from the DLS.

Hope that helps.

regards

I did say I wasn't going to get into this but I must be softening with old age....

Say it isn't so !!!!! :)

=====================================

A new WIP. Now without the USA content.

1276002456.jpg

1275943617.jpg

1275970673.jpg

1275956318.jpg

1275977122.jpg

.... and one from my old route.. ;)

Upcoming session: "Candy Man"

1275956647.jpg

Regards

Axe

Looking forward to that new session, Axe... :wave:

A couple more from me from the South Australia... not too much done over the last two days.

Trying to tidy up the station area (platform-less), with a decrepit double-sided sign and been umm'ing and ahh'ing about the right texture(s) to use between the station building and the track closest to it...

sarmeltonvalley010c.jpg

Got the Fettler's shed up as well, and threw in some extra rail paraphernalia generally associated with that, and the general untidy nature of the immediate vicinity.

sarmeltonvalley012w.jpg

3 screenies from QR Rockhampton. 1st is of BB at the Yaamba water tank. Next 2 show a C17 arriving from the south at the Rocky goods yards, passing the horse paddocks and Kettle Park junior cricket ground. Not much changed here in over 40 years. Once played a match here, my only one usually 12th man!
460b801b09d51f366a103285219285ea.jpg

ddd255a0a3847cbd23a6e8111c067173.jpg

6204e37de7d8c4a67c8bb7fb9c3cf05d.jpg

Wow, Axe1970 you sure not wasting time on route creation. And it looks great already. Another route I am sure members are going to be watching closely.

Forest_runner, Mate that route is looking great. Look forward to seeing more screenies of that one.

Falcon500, Nice screenies :)

Cheers

Trent

Great to see you back Col - I missed your wonderful route building and texturing skills. You'll need a refresher course I think - just check out Axe's wonderful route, and others - the bar has become oh so much higher :)

I did say I wasn't going to get into this but I must be softening with old age....

Open NSW 600-700-900 Series Railcar Cab T06 and NSW 600_700 series railcar cab shell for edit
Copy cabmain.texture from NSW 600_700 series railcar cab shell to NSW 600-700-900 Series Railcar Cab T06
commit

I've looked at the the Gmax files for these assets and I can't see where it gets a reference to this damn texture but it sure does mess things up
Many Thanks Davido, that fixed the problems.

Craig
:):):)

I got bored playing with the 32

So I thought I would take up plumbing:hehe:

Image2.jpg

how long before you guess what class loco? no cheating Zec

cheers
pete

Oh, Pete, is it this SAR 750 I keep hearing about? The one that used to be a VR N.

Good work as aways Pete, keep it up. And nice screenies lads.

Cheers
Timo

I can't tell but it does look like an old pig. Only because its has what looks to be a belpair boiler and the position of the compressor and a few other parts that look like a pig.

But with the 'no cheating zec' line, it is likely that it is a VR loco! :D

Last edited:
Back