Australian screenshots

The floods were indeed the reasons for the height of Maitland signalbox. From what I recall - and I could be mistaken - that bridge was there well after the signalbox.

BWhahahhahaha - you and me both, yeah - I remember the...I think...RUB set sitting there, up to the windows in water...yeah - I agree whole heartedly.

Davido and Forest_Runner nice shots as always. I agree with Muliebuck; you shouldn't be on the playing on the tracks.:eek:

Axe, thanks for the answer. I figured the answer would be something like that. I guess if i want to get routes that are as good as yours i should spend more time in surveyor, practising my skills, and less time here on the forums bugging people with questions.:D

Matt.

Just on the layout of temora now.

Its looking great so far.

Any one got ideas for that towns layout and station looks.

Iam useing my ideas and dream of this layout and its looking ok so far.

Ill post picture soon cheers.

Only if u like to help with ideas.
I am not going to force any one.

For QR fans and beyond...

QR's Kangaroo Lever as per requested by Ghosty, Mules and others. Special thanks to (jazza1281) for the pics.

More trackside junk available soon!

P.S Don't take any notice of the page number. I've just been hexed and no doubt you will be too. lol

I am terribly sorry about those pics Marty:eek: . I had not forgotten; life just kept getting in the way. Looks like you have done well in spite of that anyway. Will be interested to see what comes next
Regards
Glen

Perfect Chuffbuff! Great stuff.

Cheers kentith45! ;)

I am terribly sorry about those pics Marty:eek: . I had not forgotten; life just kept getting in the way. Looks like you have done well in spite of that anyway. Will be interested to see what comes next
Regards
Glen

No worries Glen, thanks for trying anyway. Currently obsoleting another old trackside piece of junk from 2 yrs ago. No further hints lol

It's strange of me to think that if I had made my previous post an hour before, on the 6th day of the 6th month on this current page, I'd definately be cursed.

:hehe:

OMG!!!!!

Davido that CityRail set is so awesome!!!!! When is it due for download or is all ready for download??? Anyway great screenie.

Thanks, SARRailways :):D:):D

I'm sure when David thinks they are done and decides whether or not he will release them, he will. Sit tight and enjoy the shots until that happens! :p

I'm sure when David thinks they are done and decides whether or not he will release them, he will. Sit tight and enjoy the shots until that happens! :p

Hi Taggy

I need to learn the term of patient. They look so awesome and have been looking for Cityrail content for my 1960 to 1985 route.

Thanks, SARRailways :D:):D:)

Got trainz 2010 working

Does anyone have the 620/720 class railcars working in 2010?
when i downloaded the 720 i got dependency errors

Also

any suggestions on how to improve performance in ts2010
i have a newish imac with nvidia card so the performace should be alright but trains dont move very smoothly and moving around isnt that smooth either

Fsx trainz

i have the 620/720 class in 2010 and it seems to run ok, as seen in the below screenshot.

Due to cutbacks in rail operations the Brisbane express had been cut back from its daily return run to a once a year service and replaced by a four car 620/720 set.

cheers

ghosty

FSX_Trainz: Imac eh? Afraid i couldn't help you there chief, I don't know the first thing about them, other than they exist. I suspect low ram/processor speed personally, but I honestly don't know.

As for the 620/720 class railcars, I too get the errors, and honestly don't know how to fix them - I *do* know, they were never designed for TRS2010, so I don't blame the creator, but it is mighty frustrating not to be able to fix the problem (and I suspect it'll be something simple). I do not blame the creator of these wonderful railmotors, but if anyone has *any* advice, on how to make them error free, I'd dearly love to hear from you :)

Edit: Heres a list of the errors CM3.0 is throwing up, for them : NSW 600-700-900 Series Railcar Cab TS06

*What this shows, is the title of the object, and that it was built for TRS2006, NEVER for TRS2010.

Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'blackneedle.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'blackneedle.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'whiteneedle.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'whiteneedle.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'reverser_lever.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'reverser_lever.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'throttle_lever.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'brake_lever.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'horn_lever.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'switch.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'switch.im'.
Warning: The Boolean tag 'opacity' in container 'windows' is not a valid Boolean value.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'black.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'redlight.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'windows.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'wiper.texture'.

*edit* find the file, cabmain.texture, COPY / PASTE it into the folder for the railcars. Recommit said asset, it now only flags 'warnings' which can be safely ignored (for the most part). PM me if you want the file so you can fix it yourself.

Last edited:
*any* advice, on how to make them error free, I'd dearly love to hear from you :)
u need to change the cab interior i used Gen 1960 op1
the only ones that it wont fix are the gray 620 set

Last edited:
Just a few shots from my QDR maps.

C-17 974 leads a short empty stock train onto the Sherwood Loop.

1499 leads a short Freight towards Goodna

Normanby Station

Red Fred heading towards Oxley.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cheers

ghosty

Last edited:
FSX_Trainz: Imac eh? Afraid i couldn't help you there chief, I don't know the first thing about them, other than they exist. I suspect low ram/processor speed personally, but I honestly don't know.

As for the 620/720 class railcars, I too get the errors, and honestly don't know how to fix them - I *do* know, they were never designed for TRS2010, so I don't blame the creator, but it is mighty frustrating not to be able to fix the problem (and I suspect it'll be something simple). I do not blame the creator of these wonderful railmotors, but if anyone has *any* advice, on how to make them error free, I'd dearly love to hear from you :)

Edit: Heres a list of the errors CM3.0 is throwing up, for them : NSW 600-700-900 Series Railcar Cab TS06

*What this shows, is the title of the object, and that it was built for TRS2006, NEVER for TRS2010.

Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'throttle_lever.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'brake_lever.im'.
Error: Texture 'cabmain.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'horn_lever.im'.
Warning: The Boolean tag 'opacity' in container 'windows' is not a valid Boolean value.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'black.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'redlight.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'windows.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'wiper.texture'.

*edit* find the file, cabmain.texture, COPY / PASTE it into the folder for the railcars. Recommit said asset, it now only flags 'warnings' which can be safely ignored (for the most part). PM me if you want the file so you can fix it yourself.

I did say I wasn't going to get into this but I must be softening with old age....

Open NSW 600-700-900 Series Railcar Cab T06 and NSW 600_700 series railcar cab shell for edit
Copy cabmain.texture from NSW 600_700 series railcar cab shell to NSW 600-700-900 Series Railcar Cab T06
commit

I've looked at the the Gmax files for these assets and I can't see where it gets a reference to this damn texture but it sure does mess things up

Thanks for the instructions Davido:)
this is a great thread and i an happy to have enjoyed reading it and interacting for a year
hope to sometime in the future contribute something back

Last edited:
Back