Australian screenshots

trainz2007030409024706vr5.png

N 455 With a work train. maybe the N's crater should make a 750 class ? because it is the same loco and I run it as a SAR 750 class blowing the long short long a crossings

Last edited:
Here's a taster of the QR EMU that I have been working on for some time now, and it is in it's final stages, just a couple of things to sort out then will be available.

:D

Last edited:
Thats IT I 35670n4 Quit!

What do you have to do !!! it was my day OFF! yes I was chatting to my friends a quick battle with Gmax working on the PROJECT "Whats that Radiators song Jim" LOL!!! ...........That was it! I knocked off for a Smoko! was in the dreddmans arms Chilling having a few and then i got the NEWS! Judge Dredd had shot Robodriver in a argument about the LAW! "Talk about coutroom drame!' It was only a flesh wound but Robodriver called in a SIKIE!!!!!!!!!!! bugger I was on CALL and i was Half Shot :eek: I had to run the Afternoon Freight !!!...................................
freightcn5.jpg

:rolleyes: Sundayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
freight1dy0.jpg

:eek: :confused: :p ...........................​

Last edited:
Nah, those are top hats on poles if you ask me! :hehe: EDIT: This was supposed to be on the last page... Apparently, the forums are in a timewarp again!

Last edited:
nah, just your classic everyday push pins... Those have since been replaced with buildings now... There are still a few hundred to go!
Zec

dreddman

those early images look great. on etip the 1300 dont need the yellow and black striping on the headstocks/pilots they were in those day all white.
looking forward to seeing them in action myself seeing as i did get to see them in action for real, oh now ia m showing my age which for the record is old enough to know better but still young enough to try. thats my story and i am sticking to it lol.

cheers

ghosty

Here's a few from the Bushmill Valley Railway (NSW based layout). Forgive me for the quality of the 'shots' but I am doing the best I can with the resources that I have (the rest of the upgrades for my computer are some time off due to lack of finances).

Trainz00003.jpg

R727 (on a short term lease) is about to depart Greenwood on a trial run on the Bushmill Branch.

Trainz00010.jpg

This time the R is on a loaded sleeper train for Sandy Flats, which is the first station on the Bushmill Branch. HPC401 can be seen in the Railmotor siding betwen duties.

Trainz00029.jpg

Now the R is crossing the bridge over Bushmill Valley itself.

Trainz00041.jpg

The R is arriving at Sandy Flats.

I want to acknowledge the creator (can't think of who it was off the top of my head) of the Highland Valley Layout built into TRS04/06 as I have used it as a 'Starter kit' for the Bushmill Valley Railway.

Everything has been redone using australian content (mainly NSW, but does include many others). It will be a little while before it is ready for release as I have some more retexturing and scenery to finish. Plus I might make a couple of things in 3ds Max specifically for the layout.

Cheers from the Demonlord.

ok most of you have seen a few screenies of jacaranda flats well after a few delays its now available on the dls and just for good measure here is a new screen shot .

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

cheers

Ghosty

I played TRS06 for a bit today. Took a down fuel train over from another crew at Wattle Creek, then took it to Karrah Bay, where a loco change and some shunting was done, then took the train on to Wadalbavale behind a 48.

44212 rumbles out of Wattle Creek yard, passing the 81 and the two 48's sitting in the sheds, waiting for jobs to do. They are often assigned to trains being broken at Wattle Creek, with the majority of the consist heading SW, and the other loco taking the shorter train along the branch. However, in this case, this train will be broken at Karrah Bay instead, as no wagons need to be removed from the train here.

As 44212 leaves the yard, an 81 Class arrives from Sydney with a down passenger service.

The fuel train is stopped, just out of the yard, by the mainline down signal gantry, as the 81 rushes past. Sadly, because the 81 class is running late, it will delay our train further, because we were supposed to leave before...

...the up XPT service, on it's way to Sydney. You can see it in this shot, waiting for the 81 to clear the platform-track, so it can crossover our train, and enter Wattle Creek.

The XPT passing 44212 as it enters Wattle Creek. Perhaps time to flip through a magazine or something?

The back power car of the XPT obscures 44212 in this shot, but I can assure you, it's still waiting patiently to depart.

Another shot of the rear power car, showing how the XPT doesn't fit into the station properly. In the distance, 44212 is departing with the down fuel train, finally.

Leaving the main line, and moving slowly onto the branch down to Karrah Bay.

Our train today, while not overly interesting to look at, is fairly important to the residents of the branch, as well as the train crews! Fuel is important!

At the rear of the train, is a MHG Guards Van, number 11766. The guard is currently chilling out, watching the scenery pass by as we begin our descent.

The majority of the consist is made up of NTAF tank cars, mostly full of fuel. Even though a lot of them still carry branding from various oil companies, the tankers are currently owned by the SRA.

For the Sydney - Wattle Creek - Karrah Bay leg of the journey, the train is hauled by 44212, still wearing it's old Tuscan livery. It's quite clean, currently, which is unusual.

Passing Karrah Bay Loco Shed, where Railmotor 402 waits (just incase 401 fails on the local service between Wattle Creek and Wadalbavale), as well as 4849.

Our rake of tank cars, as seen from Karrah Bay Station, as we wait for clearance to enter the yard.

After stopping in one of the yard roads, 4849 emerges from the sidings with a shunting crew to shunt the rear 4 NTAFs into Karrah Bay Fuel Siding. Seen here coupling to the MHG...

...after which, the rear 4 NTAFs and MHG are removed. The wagons to the right of the screenie are moving away from the stationary wagons to the left.

Passing the train, as seen from the window of the 48 class after shunting. It's pushing the back of the train past the front half, as well as some SFS cars stored at the yard for some reason. SFS cars normally only seen on this line when the Sydney - Wadalbavale train comes down, usually behind a 442 or a 42 class, and it is taken back out again - not usually leaving cars behind. Granted, the holiday season is about to start...

Looking back at the SFS cars from the cab of 4849, a few minutes later.

Back