Australian screenshots

Lady Norrie 900 leaveing Peterborough to Quorn

001wz4.jpg

and anther just out side of Peterborough

002oa1.jpg

:D

I have started a route, but not sure where it is based on. I'm just throwing something together and hoping for the best.:eek:

Three shots to get us going, I've only completed three boards, might do a bit more wiht them before expanding it further.

This is a small town known as Warrabah.

Warrabah3.jpg

Warrabah2.jpg

Warrabah1.jpg

Whoa LOL Railchase I see you are useing my old pub there is a newer better looking version on the DLS Col nice screens I see my stations and watertank If you are useing the railmotor you might need the new versions of the stations (not on DLS) that handle the baggage carried by the railmotor :cool: Great screens all

Oh, that is coming soon :)
I plan to have 3 versions. Clean (Eg. fairly new), lightly weathered (similar to what is seen, but might have a little more done to it), and weathered (bit more dirt, probably some oil stains, that sort of thing :) ).
Zec

I Don't know i haven't driven over it yet. It probably will but i only put reeds where you can see them so it might not to.:confused:

The K class represents the first 10 locos, as built (Albeit with electric lighting and dual couplers). I will be putting numbers 100-109 (Hopefully) on it, either via 'alpha numbers' or via sub meshes (Will require manual replacement). Both would be via scripting :)

Zec

The Indian Pacific passes a coalie somewhere in the Blue Mountains

nr82no3.jpg

The Indian Pacific rounds a curve as it climbs its way toward Lithgow

nripca4.jpg

________
mac games

Last edited:
Oi, Flathog! Have you been taking screenshots of counterfeit routes? ;)

Keep it up, everyone! The quality of these shots seems to be increasing daily!

Back