Australian screenshots

Bairnsdale on a busy Sunday afternoon....
bdalevr1.jpg

bdalevr2.jpg

bdalevr3.jpg

bdalevr4.jpg

And at the same time at the Orbost end...
bdalevr5.jpg

bdalevr6.jpg

bdalevr7.jpg

bdalevr8.jpg

Tom :)

:eek: Where did you get those wood passenger cars from? Never have seen those before.

Aside from pointing out stuff, pretty awsome lookin map.

Hi everyone:D

At school today I was told that due to a experiment to recreate the big bang, the world could end. If it does, You are all great in Trainz. If were still alive, TRS is awesome!!!!!! Sorry, I just had to do that.

Thanks, SARRailways:)

Hi everyone:D

At school today I was told that due to a experiment to recreate the big bang, the world could end. If it does, You are all great in Trainz. If were still alive, TRS is awesome!!!!!! Sorry, I just had to do that.

Thanks, SARRailways:)
You mean the Large Hadron Collider experiment?
If so, that has already occured and we're still alive

Daniel, Very well done with these shots. They are very artistic in nature, not a single piece of rollingstock in sight. The excellence of shots in this thread lately has given me a load of desktops I'm sure I'll never get through.
Regards
Glen

You mean the Large Hadron Collider experiment?
If so, that has already occured and we're still alive

Hi

So its all ready happened amd we're good? I just wanted to share my thoughts with the many great Trainzerz out there. The world cant end yet cause of many reasons, Im gettin my new dog tommorow, Axe1970 needs to relaease more routes, more SAR content, More VR content, some Australian Trams that arent payware, Davido, Electro, Vinny Barbs content and many other people out there. so yeah.

Thanks, SARRailways

Thanks guys.

Axe, thankyou very much!
I don't think you could compare us, we're different in what we do, but also the same, and we're both just having fun seeing how far we can push trainz. (D'you think that's right axe?)
I also really admire your realism for texturing and object placement etc.

Daniel

It's all smoke and Mirrors.... I tell you... :)

....and my vote goes to Daniel. Simply awesome.

However Tom/Lesley Those shots are awesome. Very sharp. :)

Thanks for the comments Craig :) and JJDella :D :D

Regards

bugger, thought it would go at least for 30 minutes:eek:. Well done ghosty, at least I dont have to do alpha numbers for it. 7201 it is.

cheers
pete

IIC there was only ever one other one off the 7100 but also had another number 4501 I think during it life time. Is 7100 the only loco to have a 00 class number in NSW.

wow that many thanks for the info ok how about. how many class leaders were 00 and not 01 on the grounds that 44100 and 48100 are not class leaders but unit 100 in there class

Last edited:
how do you stop coronas from shining through a model? I tried changing directional to 1, but then they dont work at all.

cheers
pete

Back