Australian screenshots

Ipswich Line

Just a few from Ipswich.

1207 passes under Edward St on its run to Ipswich.

Ipswich bound 1207 passes by withdrawn BCC trams awaiting the scrappers Flames.

Brunswick St Bound 1461 accelerates away from Ebbw Vale.

1461 passes 1721 on a Goodna to Ipswich at Dinmore.

1461 arrives at Riverview.

Heading towards Six Mile Creek.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

cheers

Ghosty

a rake of LBB, LFA and HLF cars,
suburban%20cars.jpg

cheers
pete

Yet another former branchline, left to rust into the ground. (These will eventually be released as small modular routes, suitable for addition to an existing route, or as a basic start for a new route)

muliebuck200912290002.jpg

Many thanks to everyone for their condolences.

Great work on the 35, Pete, looking great! Some very nice examples of fine work of late.

There's not much more I can bring myself to say than that, as I've not slept more than three hours in about a week or so.

Hi guys!

I've started catching the Australian train bug again!

(I had it for a brief period when 09 was released)

A Connex Melbourne X'trapolis 100 is seen crawling out of Flinders Street on it's way to Sandringham.

isaacg_20091230_0003.jpg

EDIT: Here's a more updated picture of Melbourne Flinder's

isaacg_20091230_0004.jpg

Last edited:
QR Country Module C - Whitetail Creek

Here I present some prelimary screenshots from a small modular Queensland Railways rural branchline. The concept of these, is they will be released to be used as an existing starting point for a new route - or as addition to an pre-existing route.

Here, we have the fairly large Whitetail Creek station, still maintained by its loyal Station Master and his wife, but the branch is unlikely to last much longer, as traffic is few and far between. Some old, rusty and heavily vandilised QLX wagons sit on the dock.

muliebuck200912300000.jpg

Reverse angle of Whitetail Creek station, showing its well cared for appearance, the Station Masters house visible behind the station.

muliebuck200912300001.jpg

A very Happy New Year to ALL of our Australian Trainz friends for your outstanding contributions to our game in 2009, both, with your creations and fantastic screenshots......:)

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave::wave:

here's afew from mt isa to cloncurry

cl11.jpg

pausing at cloncurry

cl9.jpg

heavy freight on the way to mt isa

cl10.jpg

snaking through the outback

cheers n beers,
patchy

Hi all!

Great shots everyone! Nice to see such a variety! Hope everyone has a good New Years!

I made it to Sydney okay, and Ghosty, the XPT was actually on time. I stayed with my aunty's friend in the Northern Suburbs for a bit, her unit backs onto the Northern Line. I saw heaps and heaps of trains, and NR84 (I think it was 84?) in the Southern Spirit livery, which was a nice surprise! I also saw 82's, 81's, 48's, 90's, 5000's, BL's, AN's, Xploreres, 442's, and many other classes that I'd never seen before!

Cheers!
Mitch
________
Easy vape

Last edited:
Back