Australian screenshots

Argh, I can't believe I did that!
Thanks though guys... And thanks to everyone else for posting screenies... Oh yes, thank you david for another beta

Anyways, the rest of the shots :)

vline-s318-01.jpg

vline-s318-02.jpg

vline-s318-03.jpg

Zec

Weird looking wagon Pete what did carry .................looks like something outa Thunderbird 2 Pod 6.......................?????????????????????
Like your work though............
Looks like a nice alpha texture on the walkway if you flogged it of me then I have own up to floggin it off Marty.........."LOL" :hehe:

Heh, certainly is pretty dented .. Not the creator! But a great start on such a tank car. I'd be surprised if it carries hi-octane gas?
Mark, as you already know I have no probs with this... (what doesn't kill us only stains our underwear) it's just plagiarism that really gets my goat.

:eek:

To the rest of you ... or should I say (all of us hopefull's) .. I for one appreciate seeing what you've contributed, past & present, keep it up. ;)

Davido,

Fantastic crossing mate, I have placed two in my route already. I think you have done a really great job on making them more life like in the sense that they only ring when the train is approaching and the boom gates lift slower. You even have the little hole in the side of the lights where the light can be seen shining through!

:Y: :clap:

It is a PTW there were only 5 ever made. The tank belonged to the private company and the chassis to NSWGR. It is a pneumatic discharge hopper used to cary crushed limestone to cement factories.
Have never been able to find a plan for them, I used several photos which showed them as part of a consist to glean info on height. so it is all guesstimation for the dual tanks and as there is no photo available for the undercar discharge set up, i used a bit of poetic licence:hehe:

Zec, that S Class is pure gold. Really looking forward to seeing one in CFCLA colours and possibly in SSR colours? Certainly can find a use for it in it's current VR colours/ V/line colours used on hire to El Zorro though :D

Davido,

Fantastic crossing mate, I have placed two in my route already. I think you have done a really great job on making them more life like in the sense that they only ring when the train is approaching and the boom gates lift slower. You even have the little hole in the side of the lights where the light can be seen shining through!

:Y: :clap:
Thanks Taggy, glad you like them.
Zec, that S Class looks sweet :cool:

Cheers
Davido

Hmmm... lol

It aint an S ;)

I've been spending some spare time repainting the Jointed Rail F7-A into VR and V/Line for their competition for a bit of fun...

The number, S318, is outside the S class number range (but also unused by other period diesels). Basically it's meant as a what if... What if the VR (or V/Line) had purchased a second hand EMD F7 from the US for use on the SG, either after Violet Town, or during a major loco shortage (wheat season maybe?).

Zec

Hmmm... lol

It aint an S ;)

I've been spending some spare time repainting the Jointed Rail F7-A into VR and V/Line for their competition for a bit of fun...

The number, S318, is outside the S class number range (but also unused by other period diesels). Basically it's meant as a what if... What if the VR (or V/Line) had purchased a second hand EMD F7 from the US for use on the SG, either after Violet Town, or during a major loco shortage (wheat season maybe?).

Zec

LOL...well whatever it is, it looks good. Maybe it's just the fact that it's a diesel :p

Thanks mate :)

Need to try and find something new to build... Maybe a V class shunter... :p

Anyways, final versions of the two :)

VR livery

V/Line Livery

Zec

Guys
I can only take credit for the blue and gold repaint and the V/Line repaint... As in, anything that is VR blue or VR gold or V/Line orange or V/Line grey is reskinned by me... Everything else was done by the guys at JointedRail.
Zec

Back