Australian screenshots

screen0462po.jpg

screen0509qq.jpg

Well i've been working on the Adamstown to Belmont line in NSW, and its basically complete. These shots were taken a couple of moments before on a test run of a session.

A 20 class (AD602000's reskined by me, poor job of it i did) leaves Adamstown station ready for the climb to the Fernleigh tunnel.
A-B1.jpg

The next shot is of Burwood colliery. The site of the colliery is now under houses and basically forgotten.
A-B2.jpg

This shot is looking south from Redhead station looking towards Belmont. (this section is very new and only completed in the last couple of days.)
A-B3.jpg

The last shot is looking from Belmont station to the coaling sidings that used to be there. (this is the most correct section of line and scenery. I'm guessing though:D)
A-B4.jpg

The whole line is industry enabled and it has a base session and i'm working on some AI driver sessions.
cheers, Daniel

These screen shots are still very much a 'work in progress, so please forgive the odd 'grid' showing here and there :)

dtl131gd.jpg

dtl147tn.jpg

dtl159hm.jpg

dtl168ry.jpg

Pete

thanks for the compliments on the route.

to answer the question no its not released yet needs a little more work. its not a full route its only a couple of baseboards long its one of those you could add into an existing map. its basically a passing loop and freight siding. and a smallish town, with the working names Jacaranda Flats.

screen1097ey4.jpg

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] Thanks to [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Imageshack[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] for[/FONT] Free Image Hosting

Ghosty aka Scott

2720/2718/2719 sit in the Jacaranda Flats Loop.

another view of 2720/2718/2719 sitting in the Jacaranda Flats Loop.

2711/2710 arrive at Jacaranda Flats.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] Thanks to [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Imageshack[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] for[/FONT] Free Image Hosting[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]

Ghosty.
[/FONT]

Cheers guys - I had been wondering - we live and we learn, don't we? :) Anyway, here's a little something of my own I've been working on (the route, not the loco's - I wish!)

MA Class Tasmanian Steamer has been brought to Queensland, for a special event...running a steamfan special along an old branchline, she sure puts on a fine show for the railfans onboard, and those of the public watching her. Alas, the QR Evan's class wagons were unavailable, so a set of stainless steel SX cars was substituted.

screen001uu7.jpg

screen002ha0.jpg

screen003me2.jpg

screen004xc7.jpg

screen006dq6.jpg

Last edited:
Held at the signal, the MA awaits the RM to pass, before continuing on her way.
screen007sw8.jpg

screen008tn1.jpg

screen009lo6.jpg

screen010zm6.jpg

screen011ps2.jpg

screen013yp2.jpg

screen014cc4.jpg

Passing over the level crossing into the last stretch, the MA gives a piercing whistle, to announce her arrival, bringing locals and railfans alike, to witness this once in a lifetime event!

screen015vf0.jpg

Pulling into the station, the MA comes to a stop. Here, the passengers on the trip will detrain for a lovely lunch at the local pub, whilst the train crews service the MA and prepare her for the return trip!
screen016cs6.jpg

Some preliminary screenies from a fictional route I threw together in about 2hrs. Still very much a work in progress.

pbc1po2.jpg

pbc2ek2.jpg

pbc3ey3.jpg

pbc4bv2.jpg

Back