Page 2368 of 2377 FirstFirst ... 1368186822682318235823662367236823692370 ... LastLast
Results 35,506 to 35,520 of 35647

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by matruck View Post
    Nice work Roy you obviously have the patience's of a saint mate lol, I don't have any left so when sum thing doesn't work as i want i drop it and start another project.
    Cheers Mick.

Thanks Mick, how's that hip of yours going ? Improving I hope mate. Broken bones can slow you down somewhat, and I guess it requires a lot of patience, frustration and tolerance to get through it all. So if anyone has the patience of a saint, I think you may have first pick at that role. lol

Take care mate.
    Roy

Hip is ok Roy the knee is givng me sum grief still but i am at home in a wheel chair at least so that is great, I've tried starting 3ds and looking at sum projects but i just cant seem to concentrate so I am hoping when I get the all clear to learn hope to start walking again sum time in January maybe by then my patience will of returned along with my concentration maybe lol.
    Although I did find a project to finish this little solar cell junction box thingy.

Cheers Mick.
    Last edited by matruck; December 10th, 2019 at 12:55 AM.

I don't think it's usable as it's 1990's and not much people do 1990's, however that's the content I'll be doing to the end of the year and next year, for container wagons I'll only be releasing Twist Lock types for now as I have them all visible without it being a pain to see compared to container brackets which need to be scripted and have broken scripts.

Anyways,

I'm still trying to get my head around this "Tarp building thing", lol

I'm close though.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Azervich View Post
    Anyways,

I'm still trying to get my head around this "Tarp building thing", lol

I'm close though.

Cheers.
    Well, I've got to say, that's a nice piece of tapestry across that V-Line unit. You could get a job as an upholsterer. lol

Great work mate.

Cheers,
    Roy

Roy, if memory serves me correctly, the posts in those fences were not brick but sandstone. I worked in the circular quay area and some of those fences were still in place in the 60's. Not being pedantic, they were a very grubby weathered sandstone

Quote Originally Posted by ad602000 View Post
    Roy, if memory serves me correctly, the posts in those fences were not brick but sandstone. I worked in the circular quay area and some of those fences were still in place in the 60's. Not being pedantic, they were a very grubby weathered sandstone

Thanks mate, I appreciate the feedback. Fortunately it's not set in concrete, so I'll select another texture.

Cheers,
    Roy

Great scenes around the harbour Roy, I'm a big fan of the legendary Queens.

Quote Originally Posted by matruck View Post
    Thanks heaps mate and after grabbing both versions I take it you are still to throw the AN version of this flat on the DLS as I I only have the grey and blue and yellow ones so far.
    Cheers Mick.
    Hey Mick,

I just noticed your edit, the AN one hit the DLS a few hours after your edit *Last edited by matruck; Yesterday at 07:16 AM.*, I've got another one uploaded which should be up about lunch time tomorrow, it's also Standard Gauge which should be exciting for people, I don't know what line it ran on as it could be NSW Toll Trucking Company or something.

Cheers.

Thanks Azza I'll grab it now mate.
    Cheers Mick.

For the handful of WA fans among us

Amazing work Hiyo! Those DAs are gorgeous (I don't care what other WA gunzels say, the 1970s/1980s Westrail orange and blue with the 'molar tooth' emblem is better than the WAGR green and red , especially on those beasts), and you've captured a 70s/80/90s 'somewhere in WA's south west' scene perfectly.

Great screenie Mick. And "Solar cell junction box thingy" will be added to the Railway technical terms dictionary I am assembling to cover me for my total lack of railway technical term knowledge .

I've been by away (from the forums) for a week due to life stuff, and on return enjoyed catching up on the screenies. Thanks to Roy for teasing us with some more shots of his 1950's Sydney work.

Edit: Just to clarify, weeks distraction was good life stuff. A new Grandson, and two new puppies in the house.
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; December 13th, 2019 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Clarrification
    Phil
    'WeddinNSW V4.1' for TRS2019 SP1 coming soon to the DLS.

Hey all,
    QR unit 2108D leads 1469 and 1460 on a loaded mineral train from Mt Isa.

Cheers, Dylan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    Great screenie Mick. And "Solar cell junction box thingy" will be added to the Railway technical terms dictionary I am assembling to cover me for my total lack of railway technical term knowledge .

I've been by away (from the forums) for a week due to life stuff, and on return enjoyed catching up on the screenies. Thanks to Roy for teasing us with some more shots of his 1950's Sydney work.

Edit: Just to clarify, weeks distraction was good life stuff. A new Grandson, and two new puppies in the house.

Congratulations Phil on your new Grandson and puppies. It's all good news - Just additional gifts to buy on birthdays and at Christmas!

Soak it up and Enjoy! Cheers,
    Roy