.
Page 2353 of 2360 FirstFirst ... 1353185322532303234323512352235323542355 ... LastLast
Results 35,281 to 35,295 of 35396

Thread: Australian screenshots

  1. #35281
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Katoomba
    Posts
    802
     

    Default

    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 is now available on the DLS.



    Plenty more screen shots here....
    https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...h-lines-on-DLS
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; September 16th, 2019 at 04:45 AM.
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS. All my posted screen shots are from a route you can download for free.

  2. #35282
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia, Victoria, Ascot Vale
    Posts
    77
     

    Default

    Mistake, Wrong forum
    Last edited by Christopherd18; September 16th, 2019 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Mistake, Wrong forum

  3. #35283
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States of America, Delaware, Dover
    Posts
    2,421
     

    Default

    WeddinNSW 3.1 on TANE SP4



    Harold
    Last edited by hminky; September 16th, 2019 at 04:02 PM.

  4. #35284
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Australia, NSW
    Posts
    304
     

    Default

    On an unrelated note, how pathetic is the search system? I searched for the title of this post - nothing showed!!! Now, to get back to the Bathurst Line, brb....
    Circa 1920, Fish River near Locksley. I've merged a TransDem map with my own, saving me months of contouring work. I've almost spent a year on it now.

    Last edited by Alikiwi; September 17th, 2019 at 05:18 AM. Reason: spell check...

  5. #35285
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Cowra
    Posts
    4,466
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    Harold are you using the newest version of the loco as the autonumbering is not working = can I get the kuid please as will have to check out what is going wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by hminky View Post
    WeddinNSW 3.1 on TANE SP4



    Harold

  6. #35286
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia, New South Wales
    Posts
    227
     

    Default

    Congrats Phil on the WeddinNSW v4 release! and well done everyone with your photos.

    Id like to thank steven for providing the Mesh of the NHSH Pacific National Coal Hoppers. they have been fun to texture and edit and i sure have learnt alot. here are some photos of some of the different liveries. the wagons use the chameleon script which David set up for me, so thanks to David for that!
    the wagons are edging closer to being finished.

    ]

    Cheers, Ryan

  7. #35287
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Katoomba
    Posts
    802
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    Harold are you using the newest version of the loco as the autonumbering is not working = can I get the kuid please as will have to check out what is going wrong
    Oops, my bad! I didn't assign a running number to the loco in the session Harold appears to be running. Should the tender (73150:100301) being showing a running number? (assigning one to the tender made no difference)
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; September 17th, 2019 at 07:03 AM.
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS. All my posted screen shots are from a route you can download for free.

  8. #35288
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Cowra
    Posts
    4,466
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    I have just done a big up grade to the steamers and put the lines in the config to do the auto numbering for TANE/19 if you using a post update loco kuid then the auto numbers should work in all new session if the updated loco are downloaded = tender should in theroy if I have done the config right, by magic pick up the locos running number
    Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    Oops, my bad! I didn't assign a running number to the loco in the session Harold appears to be running. Should the tender (73150:100301) being showing a running number? (assigning one to the tender made no difference)

  9. #35289
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Katoomba
    Posts
    802
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    I have just done a big up grade to the steamers and put the lines in the config to do the auto numbering for TANE/19 if you using a post update loco kuid then the auto numbers should work in all new session if the updated loco are downloaded = tender should in theroy if I have done the config right, by magic pick up the locos running number
    The loco I have installed is 100304:1, with an DLS upload date of 09/08/2019, numbering works. The tender 100301 was uploaded 05/01/2013. There does not appear to be a more recent version available.

    BTW, I should have thanked Harold for posting the screenie - I have not seen WeddinNSW in TANE SP4 before.
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS. All my posted screen shots are from a route you can download for free.

  10. #35290
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Sydney
    Posts
    115
     

    Default

    Wow Ryan, what a masterpiece, those coal wagons do certainly add a good taste to the route. Exceptional work. Any more pics of other wagon liveries you wish to present on?

    Should the wagons have etm and auto run no’s too?

    Regards,
    Ranciderwrich
    Last edited by lspdyiu; September 18th, 2019 at 03:42 AM.

  11. #35291
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia, New South Wales
    Posts
    227
     

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Wow Ryan, what a masterpiece, those coal wagons do certainly add a good taste to the route. Exceptional work. Any more pics of other wagon liveries you wish to present on?

    Regards,
    Ranciderwrich
    Yeah here is some more of the skins, I’m considering doing the early freight rail ones.

  12. #35292
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Sydney
    Posts
    115
     

    Default

    Graffiti art patchwork on those hoppers look nice and realistic. Don’t exactly know why vandals/graffiti artists would trespass onto railway premises and show their piece of art thinking that it is right for them to be artistically cool on vandalising railway property. LOL

    Without a fuss, at least the wagons are crispy, well textured and spot on.
    Last edited by lspdyiu; September 18th, 2019 at 04:06 AM.

  13. #35293
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia, New South Wales
    Posts
    227
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Graffiti art patchwork on those hoppers look nice and realistic. Don’t exactly know why vandals/graffiti artists would trespass onto railway premises and show their piece of art thinking that it is right for them to be artistically cool on vandalising railway property. LOL

    Without a fuss, at least the wagons are crispy, well textured and spot on.
    yeah Vandals are a pain. Cheers for the feedback

  14. #35294
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Katoomba
    Posts
    802
     

    Default

    Although I probably wouldn't use them (I abhor train graffiti) I have to concede that they are great looking skins Ryan !
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS. All my posted screen shots are from a route you can download for free.

  15. #35295
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States of America, Delaware, Dover
    Posts
    2,421
     

    Default

    BTW, I should have thanked Harold for posting the screenie - I have not seen WeddinNSW in TANE SP4 before.
    Like TANE SP4 better than TRS2019, wish N3V had put more effort into finishing TANE. Looks really good.



    Thanks for all your hard work Phil.

    Harold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •