Page 2353 of 2360 FirstFirst ... 1353185322532303234323512352235323542355 ... LastLast
Results 35,281 to 35,295 of 35396

Thread: Australian screenshots

WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 is now available on the DLS.

Plenty more screen shots here....
    https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...h-lines-on-DLS
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; September 16th, 2019 at 04:45 AM.
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS. All my posted screen shots are from a route you can download for free.

Mistake, Wrong forum
    Last edited by Christopherd18; September 16th, 2019 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Mistake, Wrong forum

United States of America, Delaware, Dover

WeddinNSW 3.1 on TANE SP4

Harold
    Last edited by hminky; September 16th, 2019 at 04:02 PM.

On an unrelated note, how pathetic is the search system? I searched for the title of this post - nothing showed!!! Now, to get back to the Bathurst Line, brb....
    Circa 1920, Fish River near Locksley. I've merged a TransDem map with my own, saving me months of contouring work. I've almost spent a year on it now.

Last edited by Alikiwi; September 17th, 2019 at 05:18 AM. Reason: spell check...

Blog Entries

Harold are you using the newest version of the loco as the autonumbering is not working = can I get the kuid please as will have to check out what is going wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by hminky View Post
    WeddinNSW 3.1 on TANE SP4

Harold

Congrats Phil on the WeddinNSW v4 release! and well done everyone with your photos.

Id like to thank steven for providing the Mesh of the NHSH Pacific National Coal Hoppers. they have been fun to texture and edit and i sure have learnt alot. here are some photos of some of the different liveries. the wagons use the chameleon script which David set up for me, so thanks to David for that!
    the wagons are edging closer to being finished.

]

Cheers, Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    Harold are you using the newest version of the loco as the autonumbering is not working = can I get the kuid please as will have to check out what is going wrong
    Oops, my bad! I didn't assign a running number to the loco in the session Harold appears to be running. Should the tender (73150:100301) being showing a running number? (assigning one to the tender made no difference)
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; September 17th, 2019 at 07:03 AM.
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS. All my posted screen shots are from a route you can download for free.

Blog Entries

I have just done a big up grade to the steamers and put the lines in the config to do the auto numbering for TANE/19 if you using a post update loco kuid then the auto numbers should work in all new session if the updated loco are downloaded = tender should in theroy if I have done the config right, by magic pick up the locos running number
    Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    Oops, my bad! I didn't assign a running number to the loco in the session Harold appears to be running. Should the tender (73150:100301) being showing a running number? (assigning one to the tender made no difference)

Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    I have just done a big up grade to the steamers and put the lines in the config to do the auto numbering for TANE/19 if you using a post update loco kuid then the auto numbers should work in all new session if the updated loco are downloaded = tender should in theroy if I have done the config right, by magic pick up the locos running number
    The loco I have installed is 100304:1, with an DLS upload date of 09/08/2019, numbering works. The tender 100301 was uploaded 05/01/2013. There does not appear to be a more recent version available.

BTW, I should have thanked Harold for posting the screenie - I have not seen WeddinNSW in TANE SP4 before.
    Phil

Wow Ryan, what a masterpiece, those coal wagons do certainly add a good taste to the route. Exceptional work. Any more pics of other wagon liveries you wish to present on?

Should the wagons have etm and auto run no’s too?

Regards,
    Ranciderwrich
    Last edited by lspdyiu; September 18th, 2019 at 03:42 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Wow Ryan, what a masterpiece, those coal wagons do certainly add a good taste to the route. Exceptional work. Any more pics of other wagon liveries you wish to present on?

Regards,
    Ranciderwrich
    Yeah here is some more of the skins, I’m considering doing the early freight rail ones.

Graffiti art patchwork on those hoppers look nice and realistic. Don’t exactly know why vandals/graffiti artists would trespass onto railway premises and show their piece of art thinking that it is right for them to be artistically cool on vandalising railway property. LOL

Without a fuss, at least the wagons are crispy, well textured and spot on.
    Last edited by lspdyiu; September 18th, 2019 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Graffiti art patchwork on those hoppers look nice and realistic. Don’t exactly know why vandals/graffiti artists would trespass onto railway premises and show their piece of art thinking that it is right for them to be artistically cool on vandalising railway property. LOL

Without a fuss, at least the wagons are crispy, well textured and spot on.
    yeah Vandals are a pain. Cheers for the feedback

Although I probably wouldn't use them (I abhor train graffiti) I have to concede that they are great looking skins Ryan !
    Phil

United States of America, Delaware, Dover

BTW, I should have thanked Harold for posting the screenie - I have not seen WeddinNSW in TANE SP4 before.
    Like TANE SP4 better than TRS2019, wish N3V had put more effort into finishing TANE. Looks really good.

Thanks for all your hard work Phil.

Harold