Page 2337 of 2364 FirstFirst ... 13371837223722872327233523362337233823392347 ... LastLast
Results 35,041 to 35,055 of 35458

Thread: Australian screenshots

Hello,

I started making the whole sydney trains network from scratch from Penrith, I have completed the yard and the Distance as far as emu plains and Werrington.

Just wondering, how do you change the set number on the target plate on memeboy’s trains?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuscoptyltd View Post
    Hello,

I started making the whole sydney trains network from scratch from Penrith, I have completed the yard and the Distance as far as emu plains and Werrington.

Just wondering, how do you change the set number on the target plate on memeboy’s trains?

Once you begin setting up a Session, no doubt you'll be allocating consists and drivers.

From the main menu on LH side > Edit Session , then add Driver Command "Change Destination Sign"

Also add "Dest Sign Table"

Once added, then 'Edit' Dest Sign Table and select "NSW Silver Set Destination Signs".

This should provide you with sufficient to include them in your Driver Commands.

Cheers,
    Roy

Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    anybody know where to find kuid368724:4900 seems to needed for the nswgr protrack but not on the dls

Dave, I downloaded elstoko's Protrack from the DLS to TRS19 a couple of days ago, and found a few missing deps among them. (That kuid no seems to be missing a digit)

However yesterday, I clicked on one with the missing deps and they showed up as available for download. I then downloaded one and all the others showed up as installed.

All are 100% and work fine.

Cheers mate, ... and I'm glad your computer is operating fine now.

Roy

Blog Entries

thank mate will check it out at the weekend

But I’m trying to change the set number

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuscoptyltd View Post
    Hello,
    Hi there,

If you want to change or manually set running no’s. on memeboy’s trains goto edit properties and where you see the string saying “No Running Number” , click on it and specify a custom number. Remember that the first two digits are for the set number target plates, the other four digits are the carriage nos. I think that’s the right structure for numbering it though but I ain’t sure.

So if you want a target plate on the front panel of any train to display the set number on there it right and you want just say (S41, C3946) (this is an S Set train designation) for example, you would type 41 in the field first then enter 3946 without indenting it out (no spaces). You will get the result: 413946

Additionally, if you want auto-numbering on ALL memeboys trains goto content manager -> open for editing/edit config.txt
    and add a tag
    ”vehicle-running-numbers” , then enter the range values like (a,b) where:

a is the lowest integer value
    b is the highest integer value

Example: 013078, 993966

Also, you will have to add open and closing curly brackets after the tag and integer values otherwise you get an error message saying
    ”The Tag “xxx” is not permitted within a container of type “xxx”
    The format should look like this:
    xxx
    {
    (a,b)
    }

Auto-numbering will generate random numbers within the range integer values in which that you’ve set before and will keep randomising until it can’t generate anymore.
    If you’re happily satisfied with the changes you’ve made save the config.txt then commit the asset. It shouldn’t come up as faulty. I hope this helps you mate.
    Scripting assets are not my favourite thing should hire an exterminator though it is a VERY dreaded task job especially if you were to fix errors in a script knowing which line number it is located on, it can be very frustratingly and daunting. So in other words, writing a script for a particular asset is an ABSOLUTE pain in the arse if you’re new to the job.

Lspdyiu
    Last edited by lspdyiu; July 30th, 2019 at 08:33 AM. Reason: do I care?

Down Albury Pass at Henty

cheers
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by grazlash View Post
    Down Albury Pass at Henty
    cheers
    Graeme
    Beautiful work Graeme. Those grass textures in the 3rd shot look absolutely real. I just feel like rolling in it.

Nice stuff mate.

Cheers,
    Roy

Seconded Roy, absolutely beautiful grass textures. Route looks great too.

I know this is not the totally appropriate thread, but it's really the only AUS specific thread on the forums, and I would like some AUS feedback....

After a few months sabbatical following a recent loss I am looking to get back to Trainz and purchase and update my route to 2019 standard. In your opinion which version should I get. I see I can get packs for US and UK only content for much cheaper than full price. I don't really care for either content. My only interest is NSWGR, much of which is based on community developed content. I would want a "hard copy" DVD version of TRS2019, not a digital download. Do I really need to pay (approx) $100 AU$ to get this? Or will one of the cheaper (US or UK) versions be OK as a base for NSWGR (with community content) modelling?

Phil
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS.

Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    I know this is not the totally appropriate thread, but it's really the only AUS specific thread on the forums, and I would like some AUS feedback....

After a few months sabbatical following a recent loss I am looking to get back to Trainz and purchase and update my route to 2019 standard. In your opinion which version should I get. I see I can get packs for US and UK only content for much cheaper than full price. I don't really care for either content. My only interest is NSWGR, much of which is based on community developed content. I would want a "hard copy" DVD version of TRS2019, not a digital download. Do I really need to pay (approx) $100 AU$ to get this? Or will one of the cheaper (US or UK) versions be OK as a base for NSWGR (with community content) modelling?

Phil
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss Phil.

When I thought about the fact that any routes created in TRS19 cannot be installed in T:ANE or earlier versions,... I purchased the cheaper version of TRS19.

This is why any routes I'm building, I do it in TANE first, which caters for the bulk of Trainzers and which can be easily uploaded into TRS19, then modified, etc.

The program is basically the same , whichever way you look at it.

It's your choice mate.
    Cheers,
    Roy

Thanks Roy. In the end I decided to support a good cause and get the full product. $118 after postage and exchange rates !

Agree with the comments about that grass Graeme.

Phil
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS.

Hey All Just Thought id show off some of my progress around LMC (Lithgow Maintenance Centre) Iv done all the track-work and most of the wiring. still needs scenery.

Cheers, Ryan
    Last edited by barisbeer; August 1st, 2019 at 07:05 AM.

Nice work there Ryan, and I particularly like your platform building. Did you happen to create that one yourself or is it freely available?

I was looking for something similar for my Redfern platform buildings.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Thanks fellas, I'm really liking the PBR textures.
    Nice shots Ryan, that Auscision B class looks very nice in the background too.

Between Woonona and Bellambi

cheers
    Graeme