Page 2335 of 2336 FirstFirst ... 133518352235228523252333233423352336 LastLast
Results 35,011 to 35,025 of 35038

Thread: Australian screenshots

A few photos from me,, Wondabyne Hawkesbury area,,,

This shot is from another route im building

UFO sighting at Mullet creek Wonderbyne , thet say it came from out of the water and they say there is vido of it?
    Cheers
    Last edited by steve123; July 11th, 2019 at 03:47 AM.

Very creepy at Wondbyne at night sitting on the rocks,, you hear many different noises,,,

Here is the video Llink of the UFO,

https://youtu.be/vi3VKtpG8vk
    Steve123

G Class pulling freight from the Hawkesbury to Wondabyne,,
    https://youtu.be/mUBcudaHwA4
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by steve123 View Post
    Here is the video Llink of the UFO,

https://youtu.be/vi3VKtpG8vk
    Steve123
    Nice video and screenshots Steve - Great imagination mate. Flying saucers in Trainz ??? ... Who would have thought!

Graeme, the Albury shots are spot-on - Great stuff mate.

I've replaced the bricks on the bridge at Redfern Station with a darker texture, and in TANE, it now looks much closer to what it really is.

Cheers,
    Roy

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Steve123, Roy, and Graeme,
    The screen shots are wonderful. Y'all have me constantly looking up Google Earth for all these amazing places.

Wondabyne does look kind of mysterious. I can imagine it is as spooky as the swamps in Louisiana after dark.

Gary

when applying ground textures, how do you stop the "sawtooth " appearance on the edge e.g. applying ballast under tracks where it borders a grass area. My textures allways look like a saw blade
    cheers
    Pete
    Last edited by ad602000; July 11th, 2019 at 05:38 PM.

Hi Pete hope you are well buddy,,, Pete who are you asking your question to,,,??
    I should add that the NSWGR SFN Car & NSWGR SBN Car in the video were built by and belong to { ad602000 } but i had redskined them about 5 to 7 years ago and if you want them let me know,,,
    The UFO in the video was built by user { trainzment } and can be found in CMP as { 1 UFO 01 } in drivable or none drivable versions,,,
    Regards steve
    Last edited by steve123; July 11th, 2019 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ad602000 View Post
    when applying ground textures, how do you stop the "sawtooth " appearance on the edge e.g. applying ballast under tracks where it borders a grass area. My textures allways look like a saw blade
    cheers
    Pete
    There's not a lot you can do about it Pete, it's something we have to live with due to the grid limitations in Trainz. You can limit the impact of the jaggies by using 5 metre grid under the tracks and then blending textures. I start by texturing under the track with my selected trackside textures at minimum to 2 dots scale then lightly brush ballast spill at minimum diameter. In TRS19 it's important not to mix PBR and Non PBR textures under roads, tracks or areas where TurfFX is going to be used. You will see a height differential at the join which will show through under the splines and TurfFX becomes buried. It's pretty much the reason I renovate so many of the routes I install in TRS19, I've chosen to go down the PBR path and as there is such a good range of high definition PBR textures now it seems a shame not to use them.
    cheers
    Graeme

Thanks Roy and Gary,

Cheers

Just testing my TANE route in TRS19 to see how certain textures display. At Redfern, the time clock was set at 2.00pm but with only minor cloud cover, it looks more like 6.00pm.

I'll have to get some more practice in trying to get a better all round lighting.
    Cheers,
    Roy

There is a lot of effort and time going into your routes and assets Roy, well done Roy.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by steve123 View Post
    There is a lot of effort and time going into your routes and assets Roy, well done Roy.
    Cheers
    Thanks Steve, I've always believed that if you start a job, then you won't get any satisfaction until it's done.

I'd even thought for a while that the aging process had kicked-in and my brain had gone to sleep. Then all of a sudden, everything I had learned came flooding back again.

I was playing with the environment for a while, and then the lights came on.
    Here's Redfern again, this time with a little more sharpness and some blue sky.

Cheers,
    Roy

Hi all,

Some great looking routes out there, great work Roy, Steve and Graeme!

Well I released the QHBH hoppers a few months ago, and I am now happy to say that I have also done the QHAH hoppers to complement them. The hoppers are available in three liveries; as delivered, weathered, and as of recent times a number of hoppers have had the QRN logo 'patched over' with the Aurizon logo, so I have also done this variant. As with the QHBH hoppers, I have created consists for each two pack variant, to assist with placing these hoppers in Surveyor mode. Again a big thanks to Scott, aka 'Ghostryder' for supplying a drawing plan, as well as providing valuable research and many detail photos of the hoppers, as well as for assisting in beta testing.
    The release of these hoppers is also a bit of a historic milestone for me as a content creator, as these are the final pieces of content that I have created in Gmax, as I have now moved onto Blender, for which I am still learning. (Though I may still use Gmax for possible future updates of my existing content).
    These have been uploaded to the DLS so should be available in the near future for TS12 and above.

Enjoy!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt
    My Flickr Page, railway photos from across NSW!

Nice work everyone!

having some issues and could really use some help, the UTM tile Underlay on my route that is seen in wire frame view isn’t showing up, all the layers are turned on though.
    if anyone could help I’d really appreciate it thanks.