Page 2323 of 2336 FirstFirst ... 13231823222322732313232123222323232423252333 ... LastLast
Results 34,831 to 34,845 of 35037

Thread: Australian screenshots

It appears memeboys website isn’t a thing anymore...
    has he made a new website or something, it’s saying 404 not found when I search the link.

https://trainzelectrotransport.myfreesites.net/

cheers, Ryan

Ryan,

Try pm memeboy and see if he can point you in the right direction. Probably the board admin has temporarily closed down the website god knows why.

Alternatively, you can search up his name and look through his opening post through his thread. If that solution doesn’t do any good pm him.

Regards,
    Lspdyiu
    Last edited by lspdyiu; June 10th, 2019 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Roy, you could use the same track but the trackbed isn’t necessary within the tunnel network based routes. Examples of sleeper track with no ballast in Sydney routes in an underground tunnel network are:
    • Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra Line Relief Lines
    • City Circle Line
    • Epping to Chatswood Rail Link (Lifted)
    • Sydney Metro Line (WIP). Currently the line runs from Chatswood to Tallawong (recently completed and construction will continue extending further down the line into the the Sydney CBD, Sydenham and terminating at Bankstown (soon to be replacing the current existing Bankstown line to converting into Metro line. This is a brief heads up info.
    The track types they use on these lines are high speed based rail fasteners in which the rail screws are nailed to the ground (no sleepers). This is commonly found on both the City Circle and the Epping to Chatswood line as well as the new Sydney Metro line. At Chatswood station the track type they use is the sleeperless track except it has a line of concrete slabs placed in between the rails. Something interesting I’d share to the members here.

Suggestions:
    You can probably make a clone and reskin one of Elstokos track assets not containing track ballast on them & make the rail & rail ties (sleepers) in a dark texture or black to restrict that type of track is only for tunnel uses. But then, you’ll need transitional track to perfectly blend it in meaning that if the track is outside of the tunnel the rail and sleeper textures are relatively different due to the sunlight. It could possibly make a good difference.

OUTSIDE...........Transition........TUNNEL
    ..............................|.............,,ZONE
    LIGHT————————|—————DARK

Regards,
    Lspdyiu
    Thanks very much for the info on the various Sydney track mate, I'll check it out and see what I can come up with. Bear in mind, that I am attempting to recreate Sydney transport of the 1950s era.

Last Friday, I spent most of the day searching through every Trainz track ever produced; then just when I was about to quit, I found this one, which actually comes close to the track laid in some sections of the City Circle.

I had to embed it in a concrete slab to get what I was looking for. (RRS Transit Tunnel Track - Dark Grey)

I most probably won't be able to use this 'Transit Track' as it doesn't match the height of our NSWGR tracks.

I'll keep looking!

Cheers,
    Roy
    Last edited by Roy3b3; June 10th, 2019 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    It appears memeboys website isn’t a thing anymore...
    has he made a new website or something, it’s saying 404 not found when I search the link.

https://trainzelectrotransport.myfreesites.net/

cheers, Ryan
    Ryan,
    Check your computer for any viruses or maybe your internet connection is not good.

I just called it up in a new browser with the NBN and memeboy's website is all okay ,..https://trainzelectrotransport.myfreesites.net/

Cheers,
    Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Ryan,
    Check your computer for any viruses or maybe your internet connection is not good.

I just called it up in a new browser with the NBN and memeboy's website is all okay ,..https://trainzelectrotransport.myfreesites.net/

Cheers,
    Roy
    Yesterday it did not work for me however today it's loading fine.

Same, the web is down ditto

Thanks all, I got on the website and it’s all good for me. Must of been something on the internet

an update on the 2800 project, been a while since I have been on the forums, anyways 2 2800s on an empty phosphate train

Dear Missouri,
    Thank you for sending us all your intelligent women.
    With Love,
    California.

Dear Missouri,
    Thank you for sending us all your intelligent women.
    With Love,
    California.

Slow progress on the Hunter Route but started some scenery work on it recently. Some shots below just near Branxton.

Hi Roy,
    The RRS Transit Tunnel Track you’re testing it out, you could exchange the RRS rail with the Protrack NSWGR rail (Elstokos) by changing the dependency asset for the rail in the config then submit the changes. Test it on a base route to see if the track types transition well.

Hope this’ll fix it
    Regards,
    Lspdyiu

Nice work David I'll certainly be keeping a eye on this one keep it up mate. Great work with ya tunnel stuff there Roy.
    Cheers Mick.

memeboys site works again

Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Hi Roy,
    The RRS Transit Tunnel Track you’re testing it out, you could exchange the RRS rail with the Protrack NSWGR rail (Elstokos) by changing the dependency asset for the rail in the config then submit the changes. Test it on a base route to see if the track types transition well.

Hope this’ll fix it
    Regards,
    Lspdyiu

Thanks for the suggestion mate, but unfortunately the track shown on the asset itself is not listed as a separate track kuid. Most probably built into the asset itself.

So it can't be interchanged; and as well, it cannot be changed without the authors permission. I wouldn't breach that, particularly if I intend to share my route.

Cheers,
    Roy