Australian screenshots

2024-04-12_091503.jpg

Hi Phil, thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately not available on the download station yet, been working on it on and off for the past couple of years.
The SAR4NT is a fantastic route, I spent countless hours driving that as I grew up! Hoping to contribute something of that magnitude one day myself.

Hi Phil, thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately not available on the download station yet, been working on it on and off for the past couple of years.
The SAR4NT is a fantastic route, I spent countless hours driving that as I grew up! Hoping to contribute something of that magnitude one day myself.
I wish you luck on your endeavours mate :) I would certainly be interested when your route becomes available :D There's not much South Australian routes available!
I would love to have a SA route with Port Augusta to Tarcoola or from Gladstone to Port Augusta West.. Wishful thinking, I know ;) ;)

I wish you luck on your endeavours mate :) I would certainly be interested when your route becomes available :D There's not much South Australian routes available!
I would love to have a SA route with Port Augusta to Tarcoola or from Gladstone to Port Augusta West.. Wishful thinking, I know ;) ;)
I have a route that I've built that covers Gladstone to Pirie during the late narrow gauge, and then also has SG upto Mambray Creek and BG down to Redhill. Now working on south of Redhill to cover the line down to Mallala and parallel lines to Roseworthy and up to Gladstone via Brinkworth and Terowie via Burra. Lines also out to Moonta.

The following are images I've shared before. The route is not on DLS and has some technical issues
2023-04-13-131232.jpg

2023-02-09-182100.jpg

2023-03-04-101450.jpg

2022-10-30-215409.jpg

2023-02-11-130058.jpg

2022-12-06-112014.jpg

Last edited:
I have a route that I've built that covers Gladstone to Pirie during the late narrow gauge, and then also has SG upto Mambray Creek abd BG down to Redhill. Now working on south of Redhill to cover the line down to Mallala and parallel lines to Roseworthy and up to Gladstone via Brinkworth and Terowie via Burra. Lines also out to Moonta. Will share some screens soon but have before
Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like an interesting route too :D I wonder if your route would merge with pware's SA route <kuid:45176:100502> SAR Peterborough Narrow Gauge Division (TRS19 SP3)

Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like an interesting route too :D I wonder if your route would merge with pware's SA route <kuid:45176:100502> SAR Peterborough Narrow Gauge Division (TRS19 SP3)
Yes that was the intent. This would then be three routes that merge to cover pretty much everything north of Adelaide (starting Mallala and Roseworthy) and upto Mambray Creek and out east to Paratoo

Back