Australian screenshots

We need some Holdens huh!!

Working on a Commodore....

Thanks to Electro for supplying some photos, they've been very helpful.:)

A green Commodore, looks just right for Kermit the Frog.:)

A purplish/blueish one.

Commodore9.jpg

Commodore8.jpg

Lastly a sort of a dark greyish colour, and a gold one.

Commodore10.jpg

Commodore11.jpg

Last edited:
If Kermit the Frog is in the green one, which colour will Miss Piggy have :hehe:

Nice work Col.

Craig
:):):)

Miss Piggy would talegate Kermit in the purple Commodore, there is also a couple of race cars and a taxi. Eleven Commodores all up, I think I will give them a break now.:p

11Commodores.jpg

Thanks guys, will try and have the NGHF's up and running before the end of the grain season ! :hehe:

By the way Col, Lookin' forward to the commodores :D , keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Matt

Bloody Holdens everywhere "Dunnydoors" Well how about a real car a "Chrysler"...no old Valiants here ...."Hey Charger!!"............................
but my PT Cruiser comming soon to Trainz "LOL"
Holdens there will be Fords everywhere soon...........Good work guys keep the traffic comming ..............................
trainzcruisertk9.jpg

Bloody Holdens everywhere "Dunnydoors" Well how about a real car a "Chrysler"...no old Valiants here ...."Hey Charger!!"............................
but my PT Cruiser comming soon to Trainz "LOL"
Holdens there will be Fords everywhere soon...........Good work guys keep the traffic comming ..............................

What about a good old 1967 4 door Pacer VE had a blue one up to a few years ago with the nice large hemi V8 you know the ones were you could sit at the traffic lights and watch the fuel gauge drop :). the only problem was it cost me almost $100 a week to get to work which was only a two block drive. For some reason Mrs bear convinced me to sell it.

Do have a white 1974 Chrysler Valiant VJ Ranger sitting in the carport but its only used for the odd weekend drive, got it form a priest - I kid you not very low miles about 30,000- only driven to church on Sundays

Ha Ha I will have to take some pictures of my car Col. A real mans car!! :cool:
Here is a riiddle for you! What seats 7 in comfort, has 7 airbags five doors a completely flat floor when 5 seats are folded flat. Goes 760 km on a 76 litre tank of diesel, has constant 4WD, runs flat out on sand, mud, rainstorms and dust. Climbs like a billy goat! I kid you not I have had it on hills that make it impossible to open the door much less get out, and it kept climbing.
Wades down the Kiewa river for 2.5 kms so we can go pick up the deer, son just shot, without a snorkel! Has no springs unless you look under the upholstery. Has an engine and gearbox sourced in Europe and powers some of the finest limosines built.
Has two chassis and weighs 3.2 tonnes!! (and I am not fibbing I get 9.0 l per hundred at 110 on the freeway, and average 10.0 on a trip. Even with a 2 tonne van on the rear I average 15 L per hundred.
And when its life is expired, very little of it goes to Japan to build Toyotas!! Ha Ha.
Cheers
Rod

If you can provide photos, front, side and rear shots, I will give it a go. Wouldn't mind doing some Toyotas.

Hi Col,

Could you PM me your email address please.

You may have already, but I can't find it!.

I will get some pics for you to have a look at.

:wave:

Back