Australian screenshots

Fantastic shots everyone.

A pair of 48s leading an empty grain train up Glenellen bank on the WIP HB Pomegranate Peninsula route. This pair was pictured later on with a 42 leading the loaded service up the hills around the Pomegranate Curves.
TRS22_qK8028rLox.png

TRS22_mL1L7cpE0s.png

Howdy folks. I began a layout last night. I'm sort of basing it on QLD and NSW, in a way it's probably half and half. I've done around maybe one and a half baseboards. I'll see where i go with it. I've been working on the first town known as Hornibrook.

From my layout called "Hornibrook", got the name from the side of the Hornibrook bus modelled for TRS. Also cos I lived at Redcliffe and Sandgate so I'm familiar with HBL. Anyhow, my route looks nothing like Redcliffe or Sangate, just merely a fictional route.

4910 heading through town.....

lesley and also barisbeer (who is the creator of these hopper cars), one question: will there be a clean and/or worn version of these cars? At least in trainz, one could avoid reproducing the wagons completely devastated with shit, the work of those uncivilized assholes....

lesley and also barisbeer (who is the creator of these hopper cars), one question: will there be a clean and/or worn version of these cars? At least in trainz, one could avoid reproducing the wagons completely devastated with shit, the work of those uncivilized assholes....
They will be in a pack ranging through all variations, so yes there will be some weathered ones without the vandalism and crap on them and also the as delivered WTY in the shiny silver colour :)

Excellent work Ryan. The texturing on these hoppers is realistic and life like. Cheers.
I appreciate the kind words! Looking forward to releasing them!

Cheers, Ryan.

Back