Australian screenshots

442’s fall into the same long term project boat

S302 at Donnybrook

image.png

Hi Phil,

Apologies for the confusion. The 442 is the long term project he's been working on. I hope to see it recreated in full in trainz soon!

Regards
Nick

I am very proud to announce that (hopefully) my S class reskins are currently being uploaded to the DLS, and oh boy there’s a lot of them. For some the liveries may not look the way I've intended them to and that is due to how they've been mapped and that is something outside of my control, I would like to thank everyone who has helped with these reskins

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
I don't think they are in the same league as some of the amazing screen shots posted in this thread lately, but here are a couple more from my recently uploaded "NSWGR Eugowra Branch Model Railway" route. These were taken in TRS22+ Beta, and to my eyes the lighting seems a little dull compared to those I have taken in TRS2019.

Eugowra.jpg

Eugowra.jpg

Liverpool Range, 1955

6. Pangela crossing loop

Pangela crossing loop is located 1.5 miles in the Down direction from the base of the 1 in 40 climb that starts at the Pages RIver bridge (mileage 222.0). It is slightly less than half-way up the 3.5-miles to the climb peak at Ardglen. The 1 in 40 gradient of the climb was eased to 1 in 60 through the loop.
Pangela opened in 1908 to reduce congestion in the Murrurundi-Ardglen section. Congestion in seasonal peak traffic periods (wheat hauling season) was exacerbated by the requirement to provide paths for banking engines to return light engine to Murrurundi from Ardglen. Initially the loop was operated as Down and Up tracks : trains were always directed onto the left-hand track in the direction of travel. Consequently there were 2 staff exchange platforms, 1 for each track. The signal box was located on the longer Up exchange platform.
In 1947 a new signal box was provided on the Down exchange platform, and the operation changed to Main and Loop. The old Down track became the Main, and the old Up track the Loop. Trains not stopping to cross another train at Pangela were directed onto the Main, while stopping trains were placed on the Loop. Consequently staff exchanges no longer took place from the Up platform. The old signal box was demolished and the Up platform shortened. The Up platform was then used to store signal maintenance items.
Pangela is located amongst rural fields. Access from the New England Highway is via a track across a paddock. This would not cause a problem for today’s 4-wheel drives, but in the early 20th century access was not so easy. Two departmental houses on the Up side of the railway were provided for Pangela signalmen.

Departmental houses for signalmen

Pangela-departmental-housing-for-signalmen.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looking in Down direction above signal box dunny

Pangela-looking-in-Down-direction-from-SB-loo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Defunct Up staff exchange platform used in 1955 to store signal maintenance items

Pangela-remains-of-Up-staff-exchange-platform.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pangela signal box (1947) on Down staff exchange platform

Pangela-signal-box.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Signal box interior

Pangela-signal-box-interior-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pangela-signal-box-inerior-2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Up end signals and catch sidings for runaways on 1 in 60 grade through the loop

Pangela-Up-end-signals-and-catch-sidings.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Up Home Main and Loop with Main Call-On signals

Pangela-Up-Home-Main-and-Loop-with-Main-Call-On-signal.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How are you guys posting images in the new forums?. The old method I used (right click and copy an image in 'Trainz Gallery' and simply paste it into a new 'reply' no longer seems to work. All I can manage is to post a link - the image is not displayed.

Edit: NW, I worked it out. Looks like you can no longer directly paste the image... you have to provide the link via the 'Insert Image' icon. The old way was simpler.

Last edited:
Great screenshots guys. Keep up the good work!
The quality of the images are now much clearer and sharper on this new Forum.
Cheers, Roy

Back