Australian screenshots

S311 powering a passenger train

image.png

Rohcool323's VR BZ / P BZN carriages (latest batch 1983 | 96 | 95 | 97 | 01)

On my install the VLP Z Car Bogie shows "unknown assett" <kuid:212731:501007> (matthiasgose)
It doesn't come up on the Trainz Kuid Index.
Any ideas of where I might find this obviously important component?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
NickE

Rohcool323's VR BZ / P BZN carriages (latest batch 1983 | 96 | 95 | 97 | 01)

On my install the VLP Z Car Bogie shows "unknown assett" <kuid:212731:501007> (matthiasgose)
It doesn't come up on the Trainz Kuid Index.
Any ideas of where I might find this obviously important component?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
NickE

Hi NickE
That is a bogie sound from the route "Seribino Lake Italy" (comes with TRS19)
If have the route but you haven't installed it yet I would do that now. Unfortunatly I can't really fix the bogie sound issue since it's not my asset but I decided to use it instead of the last bogie I used since it's a better bogie to use for a Z type carriage. If you don't have the route you can swap the kuid out for a different tracksound kuid

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Rohcool323.

I'm only installing Aussie routes (for inspiration to make my route better), so I will replace the sound file.
Thanks for sharing your creations.
Appreciate it.
Cheers
Nick

Ryan,
I hope you dont lose interest, those locos look fantastic.
Graeme,
What I have looked at so far of the updated ARTC main South is excellent, I havent had time for more than a brief fly over yet, I am planning a drive soon, Starting this evening.
Phil the modelling room aspect is one I havnt tried. I might have a play with a few of my old four or eight board fantasy layouts in a fantasy room. There is always something to learn.
Tom

Back