Australian screenshots

schaffer, awesome route piccies. Both real world and Trainz.

H222, brilliant as always and brownie points for including an N class ;)

Mike.

Thank you Mike! The N's are one of my favourite locos in real life (the rumble of a V12 Turbocharged EMD is something else) and Stefan did a good job of them in Trainz

Mike, the colour of the gums in your shots is a lot better than the cartoon like colouring of the standard speed trees. More like the colour of the old billboard trees. How do you manage that? I would be interested to check out your environment settings. Will you be uploading your Seymour Line route?

Hi Phil, coffee is ALWAYS a must :hehe: I have spent a lot of time playing with my environmental settings. Those shots were taken at 9:30am and I'll post how my enviro settings are for that. Yes, my route will absolutely be released when it’s finished. It’ll at least end up on the download station.

Page 2487 certainly is a stand-out.
Thanks everyone for the shots.

Jaimie:
I really like what you did with the bridge kitbash.
Thank you for all the info - I will give it a go.

I agree with Phil about the colours of your gum trees and hope you ca share the secret of how you get them looking so good.

By the way - is the blue power car you use on your V/Line passenger sets available?
Cheers
NickE

No worries Nick, always happy to share any route-building secrets that I (of all people) may have - no point keeping them to myself if everyone's stuff can be made better for the game, that way, we all benefit. The power van behind the N Cars are by lolbiskets, (as are the N Cars), I am fairly certain the N Cars are very close to release, and the PH Vans are fairly early in the beta stage.

Good to see you staying Graeme.

Cheers, Ryan

Totally agree with Ryan Graeme, it's nice to see you back/staying. This route is looking great.

And Ryan... what am I even meant to say about the 42s? Unbelievable. I am gobsmacked.

Just one screenshot for good measure:

unknown.png

Enviro settings for 9:30am on my route here (the screenshot taken above was late afternoon, these match the screenshots I posted on the page before):

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Lovely shots everyone, real quality.
Thanks again everyone for all the kind words. I didn't think I'd even be missed if I went permanently, but I've been shown otherwise.

Just a few shots of the near finished section between Boree Creek and Lockhart, just power and telegraph line and a few fences to go.
Boree Creek 6:30am
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Approaching Lockhart

cheers
Graeme

A NSW SRA 49 with a pair of 48's and a 44 class on a down grainy passing through Lockhart at dusk heading for Oaklands.

cheers
Graeme

Peterborough Narrow Gauge: Gladstone to Port Pirie Extension
1965-1969

This is part of the Broad Gauge servicing Port Pirie

An SAR 720 Class BG on the Port Pirie Express heading south towards Redhill over Rocky River Bridge
2022-10-18-172605.jpg

2022-10-18-172753.jpg
2022-10-18-172605.jpg

Appreciate all the kind words on the 42!

Here is a collection of present day weathered DL's wearing the Pacific National livery.
45335435425234245.png

Cheers, Ryan

Last edited:
Terrific shots everyone, really enjoying seeing them. The new toys are great, thanks for the new 82s Ryan!

PN empty steel train passing through Yerong Creek loop on its way to The Rock at the end of a long hot summer. (ARTC Main South VR Northeast V2)

cheers
Graeme

Back