Australian screenshots

Couple of shots on the main south which I have been working on over the past month or so. These shots are all taken between Yass and Gunning.

Thanks,
Matty.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Just some screenshots I've taken recently while playing Trainz:
Image_1-7-2022_at_12.33_am.jpg

Screen_Shot_2022-07-08_at_10.54.38_am.png

First one is 9021, 9024 and 9201 on a coal train
Second one is S303, a reskin I've been working on recently. Will be released when it's done!

Last edited:
loving the looks of this Seymour route! I love the fact so many Victorian routes are being put into Trainz, now to find somewhere to run these massive routes lol
Edit: As you can tell this is my first time on the forums and I look like a grandpa trying to send messages on Facebook. Now this just looks like I'm putting this randomly

Last edited:
Usually I post screenshots from my latest and greatest config (currently a water cooled Alienware I7/3060 ti with the Trainz settings wound up). The following WeddinNSW shots were taken on my 4 year old I5 7000 laptop, with a 1050ti, running TRS22 (settings wound down a bit, and a smaller screen). To this proud father's eyes WeddinNSW V5 still looks pretty good on the laptop!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

WeddinNSW-V5-1050ti.jpg

Edit: Ha ha. Just noticed the airy external seating on the 620/720. I have not yet applied the 620/720 fix (detailed in my release thread) to my laptop TRS22 install. :D

Last edited:
Hi Phil,

i am also an old bloke and not relatively :D. I love your route in the era, you have set it in.

But there are a good few modern freeware and payware Australian loco's. With custom sounds and cab views, of very high quality.

So i just enjoy driving them more, than the older models.

NSW Weddin v5.................

Mike.

I love that 81 class Ryan - the Bicentennial livery looked good on them (I remember seeing plenty of Bicentennial livered locos in Sydney back during my first visit to Sydney in 91, to a 12 year old they were pretty dazzling :D).

CBH, the Jarrahdale line looks amazing! It's a line I have a particular soft spot for being not far from where I've lived most of my life and which I was planning on eventually including it in my Perth suburban route once I got around to extending the South West line beyond Armadale, but haven't yet done it. You've really captured the rugged feel of the line (which is now sadly mothballed and rotting and physically truncated, what with the connection at Mundijong being severed and the infamous bridge across South West Highway being removed because overheight trucks were constantly striking it). Fantasic work! :D

Back