Australian screenshots

More WeddinNSW V5 WIP shots

The fettlers have been busy, and have reached the outskirts of Galong. The original Galong station was relocated in 1915, and in 1959 only the timber and gravel platform remains visible. The WeddinNSW configuration of Galong is based on P.Gibbons 'Boorowa Branch' (with permission, and thanks). The 'pre-deviation' track remains in place as per Peter's concept, for use as tourist railway.

Old-Galong-Station-Platform.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

NB: These are WIP shots, and things are still subject to change. I am aiming for an April/May release of the updated WeddinNSW route.

Last edited:
TRS22_yLfQSoGv0W.png

SSR CEY coal train waiting for the stick as a V-Set passes by on the Doonside Model Railway Layout

Cheers
Jamie

That 81 class cab is looking phenomenal! Great to see the level of detail we're getting from our Aussie creators recently, some of these shots could be photos.

Keep up the good work!

Glad you guys like the custom cabs, so far i have done the 81 and 82 cab and will begin working on a cab for my DL soon. Heres some more shots of the cabs.

81 Class:
Untitled-1.png

82 Class:
Untitled-2.png

Cheers, Ryan

Last edited:
Hi all, I forgot to announce TrainzWest's latest release...

We can proudly announce that our Q class locomotives are now available through the Trainz Download Station by searching author ID “CBH010bj”.

Featuring an accurate and prototypical cab and engine sounds captured from a real GT46C

On behalf of all the team, we truly hope you enjoy these assets

Thanks for all your support, and happy Trainz’ing!

Follow us on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/TrainzWest

Want to keep updated and join our community? Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/gFunTxM

TRS19_2022-03-13_22-02-20.png
TRS19_2022-03-13_22-02-35.png

More C44ACi class locomotives being released soon, keep an eye out.

Cheers, Brandon

Barisbeer's newest (CFLCA, Railfirst and Freightliner) C44ACi class locomotive release currently on preview pass awaiting the stick.

TRS22_002wY7hGGv.png

Last edited:
Back