Australian screenshots

Goonyella Coal
Goonyella-Screenshots.jpg

On a warm summer day, DD571 leads a special to Rutherglen, and then on to Wahgunya where it would run several shuttles for local families, and then an evening run back from Rutherglen.

2021-12-23_200248.jpg

DD 571 steams out of Springhurst in the morning sun.

2021-12-23_203019.jpg

After everyone has left the train for their day in Rutherglen, the train steams away for Wahgunya.

2021-12-23_210854.jpg

On the first shuttle of the day for local families, DD571 steams along tender first through the local countryside.

2021-12-23_211508.jpg

On the first shuttle, DD571 steams across the Black Dog Creek bridge.

2021-12-23_214743.jpg

Late in the day, DD571 steams through the countryside on it's way back to Rutherglen.

2021-12-23_2151532.jpg

As the passengers board the train, DD571 rests in the dying light at Rutherglen. (note, this image has been brightened a bit)

Regards
Zec

Wonderful screenshots everyone.
It's that time of the year again; so,... I'll take this opportunity to wish all Trainzers and their families, a happy, merry and safe Christmas.
Let's hope that 2022 brings us even greater happiness and health to all.
Best wishes and cheers,
Roy

A couple of more shots from the goonyella network. First shot is 6G22 ascending Black Mountain. Second shot 6G22 waits at Bollingbroke to cross loaded coal 9V11

Hello Roy, thanks for the encouragement. I first started this layout when TRS2012 was out. It covers about 100 kilometres of the Goonyella Coal network from ports to Waitara and is set in the early 1980's. In a couple of spots you will see the start of substation sites for future electrification. One leaving Yukan heading up the mountain and another is heading west leaving Balook. It's not a great layout for scenery, but is a great challenge to drive. I think I will upload it in the next couple of months to the DLS to let other drive it. Typical trains consists of 6 X 2100 class diesels and 120 V or G class coal wagons. Other traffic is grain or cattle from Waitara, Nitropil containers to and from Waitara and fuel trains out to the mines.

Hi all, is anybody having trouble connecting to the auscisionmodels web page or is it just me, noticed this yesterday also.
Error Summary[h=2]HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized[/h][h=3]You are not authorized to view this page due to invalid authentication headers.[/h]Cheers Stephen

Last edited:
Back