Australian screenshots

Hey all, hotbox content has had a massive website overhaul and we have had a few new releases!

There was a re release of the XGAY type grain hoppers, These can also be found on the DLS under the auther "barisbeer"

unknown.png

There are new scenery items and loads for wagons and all of our content will be published onto the DLS aswell as our website :)
visit www.hotboxcontent.weebly.com to find more info.\

Cheers, Ryan.

Thank you Jdriver and Tdstead:)
I also remember playing with those passenger cars back in TRS2006 on the Wadalbavale Line route. Its still a awesome route.
Going to be honest even through they are from TRS2006 they still aren't bad looking in TRS19 as long as the environment settings are set correctly.

------------------

First session featuring some local freight operations :D
afnYGCL.jpg

orNaY03.jpg

U0S1Ear.jpg

Cheers

So fourth (yes 4th) attempt to post here. Each time I try, it says I don't have permission and need to sign in! I got the picture posted on my own thread - with issues! I'll try a different picture this time. Is there some server maintenance I don't know about??? EDIT:- Seems to have worked this time.

Tropical-Queensland%2C-hot-one-day%2C-hotter-the-next%21.jpg

Last edited:
Another session made. This time the player gets to shunt the messy yard:p

O2qenIx.jpg

Cheers

Hello my friend, Messy Yard, uh nope, just all in a days work........:hehe: Just need a hot thermos of Coffee to clear things up here.....;)

What is the name of this Route, looks really nice........?:wave:

Hi all, Thought id make an announcement on the current progress and plans for the C44-Aci, C44-AcHi, C43-Aci and C40-Aci Locomotives.

The loco mesh's are almost done and all variations of the locomotive have been complete. The first release which will be some time in the near future, will consist of the Pacific National C44's including the various primer liveries. There is some minor scripting stuff and minor fixes to the LOD that is left to do. It will feature a custom cab with a semi-functioning digital display system, changeable white cards on the front for the coal locos and they will have 4 varients of weathering per loco.

On behalf of the Hotbox Team, we hope you're all looking forward to the upcoming releases!

unknown.png

trainzprev.png

trainzprev.png

Cheers, Ryan.

Hi all, Thought id make an announcement on the current progress and plans for the C44-Aci, C44-AcHi, C43-Aci and C40-Aci Locomotives.

The loco mesh's are almost done and all variations of the locomotive have been complete. The first release which will be some time in the near future, will consist of the Pacific National C44's including the various primer liveries. There is some minor scripting stuff and minor fixes to the LOD that is left to do. It will feature a custom cab with a semi-functioning digital display system, changeable white cards on the front for the coal locos and they will have 4 varients of weathering per loco.

On behalf of the Hotbox Team, we hope you're all looking forward to the upcoming releases!

Cheers, Ryan.

Looks fantastic Ryan. Looks like they'll fit in perfectly in any coal hauling route. Great weathering

Cheers

The catenary splines are all individually strung. <kuid:60723:1271> NSW Catenary Gantry Spline, <kuid:368725:30132> NSWGR catenary wire spline for gently-curving track are the ones used along that stretch of Wollongong yard. Catenary by Davido and Elstoko.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Back