Australian screenshots

Grafton Bridge

Steve, Would this work PM send,

Grafton-Bridge.jpg

Bill, it's wonderful to see you posting something.
Your work has been a major contributor to my route on Trainz, which I've been playing with for 19 years.
Hope you are inspired to look some more in your "bottom drawer" for more forgotten gems we might also go "wow" for.
Best wishes and thanks for everything you've given us.
Cheers
NickE

I will try to have a download link here for the Grafton Bridge within 1 hour, i have been very busy,
[FONT=&quot]
G38ySMc.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
J1eXXvc.jpg
[/FONT]

Cheers Steve

Last edited:
NSW Grafton Bridge Route & assets for the route, If anything is missing download it from CMP, This is for TRS19 . If anybody whats it for Tane let me know. It was built in Sketchup and all assets are high poly.

https://we.tl/t-mT50xf2SoZ

Regards Steve

Last edited:
Thanks Val, I'm still testing some textures to get them looking better.
I've also been following the work you've put in on the Brighton lines and it's top stuff mate.
Keep at it !!!
Cheers,
Roy

Hi Steve
i have TRS19 and have downloaded your Grafton Bridge but it is saying that I am missing dependancy 208722:100719 which is not on the DLS.(unknown Asset)
Please Advise
Thank You
Robert2004-1

Great job on the Grafton Bridge Steve - really nice work.

With all this work going on around, it's made me dig out the City Circle stations and make a few improvements to the textures on each one.

Here's a quick shot of Museum and St James.
Capture-Museum.jpg

Capture-St-James.jpg

Because the Sea Eagles are playing the Knights this arvo, I'll stop and watch the footy instead.

Cheers,
Roy

Back