Australian screenshots

Waiting at Stockingbingal for Train Order for Temora.
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipP805FOKoY7IEZnut7yLFmyid7ulCEbY2pUukw
AF1QipP805FOKoY7IEZnut7yLFmyid7ulCEbY2pUukw

Last edited:
Terrific, realistic photos everyone.

That R class reminds me of my childhood when my father was the SM at Murtoa, Victoria in the mid to late 1950’s.

A-couple-of--old-timers-seen-on-a-recent-trip-to-Tenterfield..jpg

A couple of old timers seen on a recent trip.

I must get back to work or this route will never be finished - getting close now.
PG

A view of Orroroo yard, crane and grain silos on the Peterborough-Quorn Line from the goods shed. The yard has seen better days.

A-view-of-Orroroo-yard-and-silos-on-the-Peterborough-Quorn-Line-from-the-goods-shed.-The-yard-has-seen-better-days..jpg

Fantastic screenshots everyone. Congratulations on your new release Kyle. I’m particularly interested in the TRS19 update of SAR Peterborough as it’s a route I play on a lot, so it’s great to see it getting some attention.
A heavily weathered GM13 eases into Flinders with a rail recovery train after a long day of removing tracks up north.
facebook_1619939764563_6794519834268331511.jpg

Some very nice shots lately from everyone, great to see.
Walker railmotor ready to depart Cobram for Strathmerton where the passengers will connect with the pass from Tocumwal
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Passing Yarroweah roadhouse
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Nice screenshots everyone.
SAR locomotives 903, 906, and 945 haul The Overland through Panorama towards Melbourne on the approach to Sleeps Hill tunnel in the Adelaide Hills.
903_906_945Panorama.jpg

Back