Australian screenshots

Hi all,

Been a long while since my last post on here, but have recently upgraded to a brand new custom build Gaming Desktop (Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660ti) to match alongside my forthcoming MSI Laptop. I am hoping once again to be in the swing creating new content for Trainz 2019 and screenshots on forthcoming routes. Early days but I hope it works out.

Great work to everyone and please do keep it up.

Cheers, and Warmest Regards
Michael

Last edited:
Redfern Peak

Bit of a morning peak scene at Redfern station. 1304 is waiting for the whistle to depart Redfern while 3805 cruises through platform one on the up Melbourne Express. 7921 is waitng for 3805 to clear the points so it can take a couple cars into Elstons for overhaul.

Jonesy

Blue Mountains 1960s Update - The City

Wonderful looking pictures here today, looks like everyone is busy creating, building and fixing things.....

@JonesyMcJonesFace Blue Mountains 1960s Update - The City :cool:

That is a quite a project your working on, looks very complicated..........Welcome back sir.........

Thank you for sharing with us.........:wave:

Suspension bridge 2 version
yOu1znn.jpg

lYYBP2M.jpg

Cheers

@JonesyMcJonesFace Blue Mountains 1960s Update - The City :cool:

That is a quite a project your working on, looks very complicated..........Welcome back sir.........

Thanks blue! The suburban network is indeed very complicated. I'm trying to sort out Central's trackwork at the moment and it's a headache.

Hey, Alikiwi, the Z13 is on the DLS :)
<kuid:73150:100342>

"D3 639" headed a short ARE charter to Healesville with photostops at Farmers Bridge and Devil Hill Tunnel

Lilydale
2019-09-03-111547.jpg

Having shunted into 2 Road, DERM RM54 arrived with an UP Healesville local
2019-09-03-112447.jpg

Photostop #1
2019-09-03-122210.jpg

Photostop #2 "Farmers Bridge"
2019-09-03-122528.jpg

Photostop #3 Devils Hill Tunnel Approach
2019-09-03-125337.jpg

Cheers
Tim

"D3 639" headed a short ARE charter to Healesville with photostops at Farmers Bridge and Devil Hill Tunnel
Lilydale
Having shunted into 2 Road, DERM RM54 arrived with an UP Healesville local
Photostop #1
Photostop #2 "Farmers Bridge"
Photostop #3 Devils Hill Tunnel Approach
Cheers
Tim

Beautiful screenshots Tim - Lookin' great mate,
Cheers,
Roy

I wasn't happy with Redfern Station (1950s), so I'm rebuilding it again. Here's a progress shot and a WIP.

From an aerial photo taken in 1949, I found there were a couple of items that I had overlooked. It's amazing the number of changes made to the facade since it was built in 1884.

screen-redfern-stn.jpg

Cheers.
Roy

some work on the 2800 included some modifications to the mesh and a re-map here are a few images outlining the current version in blender and in game

unknown.png

2848 and 4049 descend down the top of the Mingela range on 9261 loaded Phosphate bound for the Port of Townsville

unknown.png

some work on the 2800 included some modifications to the mesh and a re-map here are a few images outlining the current version in blender and in game

2848 and 4049 descend down the top of the Mingela range on 9261 loaded Phosphate bound for the Port of Townsville

Awesome work there Kyle. Lookin' after Queenslanders very well. Keep up the great work mate.

Cheers, Roy

A load of empties.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Keep an eye out for Aussie posts in the competitions forum. Several of us post there, but we seem to get few Australian Screen shot supporters voting (you don't have to vote for me, we have a number of fantastic contributors :).

Last edited:
Kyle: Great stuff - I love your QR stock.

Phil: Beautiful country layout - I look forward to your screenshots. Keep it up.

And,...

As usual, nice screenshots Zec. Great work mate.

Cheers.
Roy

Hey, all.
I have finished all the track-work from Goulburn to Mossvale, Including Stations, Signals, Speed boards and Basic Sections of scenery. here is some photos of the scenery work.

Cheers, Ryan

Back