Australian screenshots

V/Line N-class unit. Because this is an Australian locomotive I thought I would share this in the Australian Screenshots thread instead of the 3D Renders thread where most viewers are more or less foreign.

38099004726_f239920f8c_c.jpg

Enjoy, fellas.

Roy

Thanks for the info. you gave me, much appreciated.

joe.

You're welcome Joe.

Nice shots Scott. Keep it up mate.

Thanks again Graeme, Mick and Scratchy - I appreciate all your support.

Been playing with the weather 'down in Sydney' - I was looking for some torrential rain, but when the camera clicked it was overcast and a light shower, so the morning commuters will get to work without an umbrella.

2719f538e6ebbf751f8e7da111fa3b37.jpg

2738f7a7f4b3d3a2934de152b43bb72f.jpg

792e50e8e903badf0ad24408a6523b99.jpg

Even a NSWGR 70 Class maintenance unit are already on the job.

Cheers,
Roy

Nice work Graeme so that would be the Port Kembla line ?, If so how much is included in that route mate.
Cheers Mick.:)
Hi Mick, it's Taggy's South Coast route. Just helping out with some scenery. The entire route runs from Sydney down to Nowra and out to Moss Vale and Medway. Will be working north from Thirroul and see how I go. Only been on it for a week or so and alternating between that, Jamies Geelong route and finishing off Goulburn Murray route so I can merge it with my north-east route.
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme sounds like a lot of work mate, Let me know if ya wander south to Port Kembla i have a couple of items i can throw on the DLS. Would be great to have the steel works included in it but a ton of work involved so yeah keep up the great work Graeme.
Cheers Mick.

Great screenshots Graeme; and I think your detailing is spot-on. Aaron will be pleased. Keep it up mate.

Cheers,
Roy

Nice work Graeme so that would be the Port Kembla line ?, If so how much is included in that route mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Hey Mick
This is my South Coast Line. It will run from Hurstville to Kiama and Port Kembla in the first release with the rest added on later. Graeme has been kind enough to work on the scenery for me and looks awesome so far!
Are you interested in doing some custom station buildings by any chance? I already have your excellent Coniston buildings you did a while back. :)

Graeme, that looks brilliant!! :)

Is there any chance we could merge routes and do this project in a group?
It's not my call, as it's not my route. However, this version is built on a DEM map in TANE and because of the differences in maps and trainz versions merging the two doesn't look to be achievable. No matter which route you choose to do, there will be someone else out there doing the same. I encountered that during the main south route. Keep going with your route, it's good practice and as I said, you'll be finished long before this is done.
cheers
Graeme

Hey Mick
This is my South Coast Line. It will run from Hurstville to Kiama and Port Kembla in the first release with the rest added on later. Graeme has been kind enough to work on the scenery for me and looks awesome so far!
Are you interested in doing some custom station buildings by any chance? I already have your excellent Coniston buildings you did a while back. :)

Graeme, that looks brilliant!! :)

Taggy i only just got the old putor back and working but it now has 3ds Max 2016 which use's that FBX woo me whizz and i seriously doubt I'll ever be able to get my head around the new slate editor for materials in Max mate, I did also do the PN Trip Shed along with the station so if ya both get that far then what ever i have is yours mate.
Cheers Mick.

Shame, your Coniston ones are spot on. The track is laid around Port Kembla mate. I'd love to get those buildings off you! :)

Back